Recruiter at Airseva
Views:1255 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
AirSeva - Culture Specialist - Employee Experience Team (5-8 yrs)
The Employee Experience team is seeking a highly-skilled team member to help us scale the impact of our Employee Engagement for our Gurgaon location. Culture coordinator is responsible for executing and programming events and communications that engage employees in building our culture. This is with an intent to keep the employees aligned to the mission, vision as well as a connectedness to the community in bringing our Core Values to life each day.
The Culture coordinator is the ultimate host. You anticipate the needs of others and work tirelessly to cultivate a strong internal employee community and ensuring that Airseva values are instilled in the process. You're creative and resourceful and have an eye for detail. You're a proficient event planner, communicator and project manager. You build relationships quickly across all levels of the organization.
What you'll do -
- Support the delivery of Airseva office culture including managing and executing cultural ownership, experiential programs and communication channels
- Manage administrative tasks, visual/written content creation and curation, event design and planning, coordinating event set-up and breakdown, organizing programs, events supplies and records, source vendors and venues as needed, tracking budget and impact
- Create recognition moments around Airseva milestones (anniversaries, etc), impactful contributions, personal milestones and maintain a DIY celebration station to encourage employees to implement moments on their own
- Collaborate across stakeholders and cross-functional peers, maintaining excellent relationships and creating a seamless and integrated employee experience approach in partnership with others who deliver on the employee experience and local ambassadors
- Be a host & a central resource for employees
- Keep a pulse on employee sentiment and maintain data to evolve new strategies
- Culture and Core Values champion, nurturing and growing the local Airseva culture and connecting employees to Airsevas mission.
- Keep the magic alive!
What you need to succeed
- A minimum of 6+ years of overall experience & 2 Years of Community service;
- Community events and internal communications
- Ability to maintain the balance of taking direction and working collaboratively with different teams besides being highly independent on daily tasks and assigned programs
- Comfortable with planning events of all scale and size from planning to execution
- Intermediate to advanced with Mac and google suite (mail, docs, sheets, slides, surveys, etc)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Proven ability to write effective messaging to support work (event/calendar invitations, calls to action, emails, etc.).
- Easily builds relationships across all levels of a company and considered a facilitator and connector. Possess good listening skills that allow you to quickly build trust and empathy with coworkers.
- Proficient and comfortable in working with leaders and is able to inform and guide as appropriate.
- Outstanding attention to detail and take pride in work that is done well.
- Think several steps ahead, prepare your thoughts and prioritize the right details in your work. Considerate about using other peoples time efficiently.
- You are composed under pressure and make things look simple. Able to juggle tasks & prioritize.
- Creative! Trend-spotter, obsessively local and passionate about good design and creating memorable moments.
- You naturally leverage proactivity, enthusiasm and organization skills to achieve your goals.
- You are passionate about Airseva community and culture.