Human Capital at Airpay Payment Services Pvt Ltd
Views:5727 Applications:363 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Airpay - Head - Sales & Marketing (15-20 yrs)
Required Qualities :
1. Ability to work directly with the CEO on corporate strategy.
2. Sharp acumen to help increase customer acquisition, shorten sales cycles, and build a team to scale.
3. Define and Implement marketing and branding strategy as well as the revenue model for each Product/ Business.
4. Experience in developing, communicating and translating sales business strategy into action plans in conjunction with the business strategy.
5. Design, implement & manage sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes effortlessly.
6. Maintain & build relationships with all the Key Customer Accounts.
7. Manage sales activities of your team including supervision of contracts, direct sales, customer relations, vendor relations and related financial performance.
Team Management and Leadership Skills :
1. Manage PAN India business with Complete Business P/L responsibilities.
2. Own, Organize, motivate and lead sales teams and ensure the team reaches sales targets.
3. Build teams, Region wise target setting and reviewing the same as per the market dynamics, assisting the team in achieving the same.
4. Willing to spend enough time with the product and technology teams and structure the discussions such that both sides have a way to assess and engage.
5. Engage and execute business strategies in consultation with functional teams.
6. Work with Regional teams to develop the plan for company product portfolio & expansion.
7. Conduct market analytics (product benchmarking, customer segmentation & profiling, competition landscaping, competitor sales etc.)
8. Work with key internal/external stakeholders to identify New Product Introduction (NPI) opportunities
9. Publishing relevant MIS and share analysis with Stakeholders.
Must have's :
1. 15+ years of B2B enterprise sales and marketing experience
2. Proven track record of implementing enterprise sales & marketing activities.
3. Proven track record in increasing same client revenues
4. Metrics-driven to monitor targets in terms of inbound leads, conversion rates, deal sizes, and account growth.
5. Ability to create opportunities to sell SaaS & PaaS
6. Co-Create opportunities working with partners of building scalable business
7. Superior writing, presentation and overall communication skills and the ability to develop proposals and presentations that convey business need.
Industry specific : Telecom, Fintech, Payment Gateway, Ecommerce
Candidates with specified industries only apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.