Human Capital at Airpay Payment Services Pvt Ltd
Views:3882 Applications:347 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Airpay - Head - Finance (11-16 yrs)
This position is accountable for the accounting operations of the company, to include the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company's reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or international financial reporting standards
Job Functions :
- Spearheading the entire finance and accounting functions of the company, streamlining and setting policies and procedures to facilitate the company's vigorous business expansion plans.
- Spearhead corporate and financial planning initiatives and design internal control systems towards accomplishment of corporate business goals and internal audit.
- Responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating the company's finance and accounting activities, including financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, general ledger accounting, cost accounting, and accounts payable/receivable.
- Plan, strategies and direct the finance function to ensure achievement of business goals across verticals within the parameters of the annual operating plan.
- Participate in developing new business, identifying new funding opportunities, the drafting of prospective programmatic budgets, and determining cost effectiveness of prospective service delivery.
- Working capital management, negotiating with bankers etc.
- Responsible for Statutory return (TDS, Service tax, VAT) and compliance and liaise with external auditors
- Prepare critical reports for top management on a monthly basis.
- Ensure timely closure of books of accounts on a monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual basis.
- Ensure timely disbursement of employee benefits and rewards i.e. payroll & incentive
- Manage investor relations and advocate stringent policies & procedures
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Manage outsourced functions
- Oversee the operations of the accounting department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives
- Oversee the accounting operations of subsidiary corporations, especially their control systems, transaction-processing operations, and policies and procedures.
- Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner
- Ensure that all reasonable discounts are taken on accounts payable
- Ensure that accounts receivable are collected promptly
- Process payroll in a timely manner
- Ensure that periodic bank reconciliations are completed
- Ensure that required debt payments are made on a timely basis
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions
- Issue timely and complete financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of the corporate annual report
- Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of company operations
- Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics
- Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Provide for a system of management cost reports
- Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations
- Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit
- Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.