Senior Manager - HR at Airmeet
Views:1920 Applications:482 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Airmeet - Director - Product Marketing (7-15 yrs)
Director - Product Marketing
Airmeet is a premium webinar and online event platform for businesses. As a remote-first company, we respect every individual's freedom and flexibility to define themselves, live wherever they want and work to build a life, not a living. We're a team of builders, thinkers and artists from around the world working together to build the next big SaaS product. Learn more about the product at www.airmeet.com . Follow us on Linkedin. Airmeet's core focus is on creating the most customisable & immersive virtual events platform. The Event Experience Cloud is most suited for marketers, event organizers, and community managers. Our customers consistently rate us high on their experience on our platform, which is closest to a real world event and has some amazing networking features. Hear what our customers have to say about us here).
Title: Director of Product Marketing
Airmeet is seeking an accomplished Director of Product Marketing with 7+ years of SaaS product marketing experience, with experience crafting remarkable and memorable stories, and a track record of GTM, revenue, and adoption excellence.
- Develop a clear GTM strategy for our products that translates our product innovation into solutions that drive accelerated product adoption and revenue growth.
- Work with the Brand, Content and Demand Generation teams to design integrated marketing campaigns to help customers understand the true potential of events
- Lead the creation of best-in class websites, sales collateral, customer stories and demos to increase win rates and grow revenue
- Champion Event-led Growth across our solutions, products, and positioning
- Create end-to-end marketing campaigns to position our product as a leading webinar and events platform.
- Lead a team of world class product marketer in the facilitation GTM strategy, pricing and packaging, analyst relations, solutions marketing, and customer marketing.
- Create and implement product marketing strategy, planning and execution of go-to-market plans and create and run robust feature adoption programs for Airmeet
- Partner with product development and engineering teams through the complete product development cycle to align our communication strategies
- Should be a self-starter who helps translate features into values from a customer perspective with a growth hacking DNA.
- Partner with our sales and customer success teams to design a holistic GTM enablement strategy for our global field teams.
- Publish a wide range of product related marketing material from writing blog posts, thought leadership pieces, case studies, conducting webinars to conveying our product features to our customers.
- We are looking for a great storyteller, able to create impactful assets, content that communicates compelling customer benefits in an engaging manner.
- Enable collateral for all stages of the sales cycle, like slide decks, whitepapers, videos etc etc. Be responsible for our brand management and identity: you communicate and successfully position our efforts in the Saas ecosystem. You also contribute towards building a strong Airmeet brand with deep reach into global communities