Recruiter at Airbnb
Views:1254 Applications:424 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Airbnb - Program Manager - Employee Innovation (8-10 yrs)
- As a Program manager, we are looking for someone who has a laser-focus to drive the culture of innovation in the organization. You would be the change agent helping people to think of better ways of doing things and partnering with them to help execute their ideas.
- In our team the idea-tor is the CEO of their idea and we all report to them for that idea. These ideas can range from how to serve our stakeholders better, improving our culture, helping the community, improving efficiencies etc. The success metrics for this role depends on the ability to implement. Implementation of new ideas becomes a core capability because without implementation, the innovative ideas may be there, but there will be no change!
What you will do :
- Build out the complete program of employee lead innovation platform
- Work cross functionally to help influence change in getting ideas executed
- Ensure to interpret business strategy and determine innovative solutions supporting strategy implementation.
- Build a communication plan and develop a reinforcement strategy across the organization
- Manage all aspects of the implementation including the human and cultural elements, and reinforcing collaboration
- Lead and direct different cross-functional programs and projects of varied sizes and types concurrently.
- Develop a high-performance atmosphere.
- Help people to design and model solutions for innovation .
- Manage and evaluate portfolio data and innovation pipeline assisting strategic decision-making
- Perform with innovation development groups to conduct insights as well as design outputs to their work.
- Design, research, develop, analyze and suggest new marketing concepts as well as strategies.
- Coordinate all cross-functional activities, collaborate with leaders in varied areas on planning and execution
- Provide the skill and structure required to identify problems and improvement opportunities
- Complete ownership of platform and adoption
- Exposure to various facets of Airbnb businesses and products as the Global Capability Covers vast parts of the business
- Hands on experience of solving complex problems in a matrix organization
What you need to succeed:
- MBA or graduate degree in a management, technical or engineering field
- Minimum 8 years of work experience in consulting, service or early stage companies
- Experience in structuring and executing complex analyses to support and drive strategy in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Leadership ability within a team and across organizations.
- Experience working across organizations and regions and stakeholder management
- Ability to be a thought leader, with excellent project management, problem-solving and analysis, and written and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit: Drive to get things done and not over analyze
- Mental toughness and ability to overcome critique and failure
- Creativity and empathy