Recruiter at Airbnb
Views:1259 Applications:395 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Airbnb - Product Operations Manager (7-14 yrs)
Product Operations is an operational function that optimizes the intersection of product, engineering, and community support. It supports the Product team and their go-to-market counterparts to improve alignment, communications, and processes around the product. Effective product operations teams accelerate feedback loops, increase efficiencies, and improve feature adoption.
We are looking for a Product Operations Manager who will be able to lead our specialty tier teams and drive performance in furtherance of our functional goals and priorities. The Product Operations Manager is responsible for managing pilots of new products and features, along with core functional metrics.
What youll do
- Directly manage leads in their service tier(s) while providing regular, actionable, and goal-oriented performance feedback to achieve desired service outcomes in the region. Note: this may require the report management of team leads based in satellite offices
- Clearly communicate direction and goals while providing regular coaching for performance and career growth
- Work with Product Ops Program manager to assess team capacity and align on the product testing roadmap for the year
- Work with the team to accurately capture product defects and communicate the same to product teams in a timely manner
- Represent the function(s) and act as a decision maker when a cross-functional working group is convened in response to global projects/work streams.
- Work with CS Workforce Management and Business Analytics teams to ensure capacity plans are designed to meet desired service outcomes across internal and partner teams and/or in consideration of local market/business needs
- Communicate specialty tier(s) service performance across internal and partner teams to regional stakeholders, in partnership with CS Leadership, Service Managers, and/or Global Engagement Managers for their region
- Review, synthesize, and present findings from technical or complex data analysis related to functional tier(s) relevant to the respective region or market in partnership with CS Shared Services and business manager(s), manage delivery and execution of initiatives to drive continuous service improvement
What you need to succeed
- 10+ years overall experience with operations and product management roles (or experience of working with Product teams to improve product features /processes)
- At least 4 years of experience in a customer experience role, with a minimum of 2 years in a senior level role managing team leads and front-line staff, with immediate experience in:
- Setting operational or functional targets or performance goals
- Bachelors degree or equivalent; Masters degree or certifications in any of the following preferred fields is a plus: business administration, operations management or related fields
- Experience leading cross-functional or cross-regional collaborative teams, with immediate experience in any of the following:
- Identifying and actioning performance trends for continuous improvement
- Interfacing with training, business process improvement, or quality assurance teams
- Desired, certifications in related fields would be a plus.