Recruiter at Airbnb
Views:2548 Applications:867 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Airbnb - Manager - Transformation (7-11 yrs)
About Airbnb: Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point in more than 85,000 cities and over 190 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and most importantly, our people.
About Airbnb Capability Center: Airbnb Capability Center was set up in 2017 in Gurgaon to service the global Airbnb community. We are a fast-growing, up-and-coming office and home to the most hospitable people you will ever meet! Our small and extremely capable team of Gurgaon-based colleagues strive to make the impossible happen for our inbound and outbound travelers within this big and diverse market. Airbnb Capability Center is providing varied services under Community Support thereby providing a world-class customer experience to our customers. Besides this, Airbnb Capability Center is also building deep capabilities for different verticals like Homes, Finance Technology Group, Finance Shared Services, Analytics, Engineering, etc.
The Challenge :
As the Transformation manager, you will be a recognized expert in driving technology-led business transformation, leveraging new-age technologies. You will know what it takes to design, scope, and deliver complex applications and services and have deep empathy for the challenges facing modern enterprises related to scale speed, and user expectations. You will also know what it takes to drive talent upskilling programs and build the talent of the future and also drive culture and process transformation to the new ways of working. You will be working at the intersection of strategy, design, and technology to unlock innovation for the organization.
What you'll do :
- Deep understanding of the Digital industry and business transformation opportunities.
- Ensure to interpret business strategy and determine innovative solutions supporting strategy implementation
- Able to articulately and passionately present digital concepts to senior stakeholders
- Support the delivery of digital work within the organization. Develop the business case for Digital opportunities
- Able to demonstrate detailed experience in creating digital roadmaps and strategies for multiple clients at a local and global scale
- An ability to work with cross-functional teams in a consultative way; helping them translate their business objectives into digital strategies.
- Strong ability to work with both business and technology stakeholders.
- An entrepreneurial drive, with the ability to deconstruct and solve problems, to investigate drivers, and figure out why things happen
- Responsible for analyzing present-state, developing alternative future-state approaches, and facilitating implementation.
- Responsible for clearly defined responsibilities and accountabilities for key project roles.
- Identifies, develops, and executes strategies and supporting tactics to engage and influence all stakeholders to make needed behavioral changes.
- Creates a clear, coherent approach to guide effective program/initiative setup, execution, and control.
- Ensures end results are of the highest caliber with a clearly articulated scope and quantifiable business benefit
- Directly manages all aspects of the project life cycle and works with matrix partners to oversee all phases of the project
- Represents the project in various project governance and inter-department forums
- Defines and tracks project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan
- Validates financial forecasts and provides on-going reconciliation of resources and other related project expenditures
What you need to succeed :
- MBA or graduate degree in a management, technical, or engineering field
- Minimum 8 years of work experience of previously worked with or for major Digital Transformation Consultancy businesses or in the large enterprise leading digital initiatives
- Experience leading large enterprise organizations through a people, process, and technology transformation.
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving, conflict resolution, and program management skills, with a focus on translating business requirements into technological solutions