Recruiter at Airbnb
Views:1759 Applications:560 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Airbnb - Manager - Operations (10-16 yrs)
What you'll do :
- Manage and utilize metrics to drive positive change in areas such as Service Level Agreements, Productivity, Customer Satisfaction, Quality, NPS, and Contact Rate.
- Work with direct reports to find learnings from real-life situations to set and improve metric-based goals; consistently drive teams towards higher performance and quality expectations.
- Monitor costs and losses incurred by managing the team's contribution to the greater Customer Experience budget.
- Ensure employee happiness by working with Leads to create strong connections with the whole team and utilize effective communication to help translate the Mission of Airbnb into meaningful and clear goals.
- Support direct reports as they implement new directives.
- Use learnings from team members to identify opportunities and advocate for product improvements that support the team's strategy and the needs of the customer.
- Keep an active lookout for risks, potential gains, and issues to anticipate advancements and opportunities to advance the team's goals.
What you need to succeed :
- Teach direct reports to become - Ultimate Hosts- as leaders for their own direct reports and model similar behavior as leaders Leads
- Strong experience in designing, implementing, and managing large projects and adept at program management.
- Ability to work with minimum resources and still deliver majestic results.
- Champion Airbnb's Mission to help teams understand how their work contributes to end goals. Work with direct reports to create team cohesion and fulfillment.
- Ability to look at each problem or data set from many different angles to find innovative and simple solutions
- Ability to take what is available and build a fort with it; it's not a problem, it's a challenge.
- Embrace the adventure with Peers, Partners, and teams and use superior communication skills to cultivate professional relationships with Key Partners.
- Use innovative channels of communication to keep teams up-to-date with day-to-day changes in expectations and goals that are relevant to their roles.
- Open for the 24/7 working environment.