Airbnb - City Head - Contract Role (2-5 yrs)
Airbnb - City Head (Rajasthan / Chennai /Bangalore)
This role is for one of the largest start-up company in the world in the hospitality space (https://www.airbnb.com/about/about-us ) which is focused on expanding its footprint in India. A trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world - online, from a mobile phone or tablet - the company offers a start-up's pace balanced with values-oriented global culture.
1) This is a full time role but for a fixed term contract (6-12 months) on third party payroll.
2) The role requires you to be either based in the mentioned city or have majorly worked there in your career.
3) The role will require the candidate to join at a short notice. So its ideal for candidates in-between jobs and willing to explore a challenging opportunity. Candidates with Notice Period of more than 15 days, pls avoid !!
4) This role might not suit candidates with more than 5 years of experience.
The City Lead will report to the Regional Supply Lead. He/She will join a very fast-paced start-up environment in one of Airbnb's most important, dynamic and emerging markets. This person has the critical responsibility of ensuring high quality and quantity of hosts and listings in an assigned market. In addition, the city lead will be responsible for prioritizing and supervising all key initiatives with our existing host community.
Analyze and benchmark existing supply to identify growth opportunities and build host network in order to provide the best possible experiences to guests
Grow the quantity and quality of hosts and listings in the assigned city as per Airbnb standards and guidelines
Lead a local team of contracted acquisition specialists including hiring, onboarding and day-to-day performance management
Identify hyper local initiatives and projects, plan and execute locally relevant partnerships and deals for market activation
Identify potential leads in market, through online and offline sources, and help the team in their host outreach
Identify hosts that can take on additional responsibilities within the market and minimize friction of hosting for people with extra space
Experience : 2+ Years
- People management skills (direct team reporting in past roles a must)
- Familiarity with local tourism landscape and property market will be preferred
- Proficiency in spoken and written English (local language proficiency is an advantage)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to negotiate with small local vendors and build relationships
- Prior experience in sales (preferably in real estate / travel / hospitality)
- Should be mobile within the city i.e. should have their own vehicle for local transport
- Well versed with productivity tools - Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
Salary Range: 8-12 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.