HR Recruiter at New Avenues Consulting
Views:114 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
AIML Validation Role - Financial Services (4-12 yrs)
We have multiple openings with our client(Permanent Position) for AIML Validation role.
Experience Required - 4-12 years
Location - Noida
What will you be doing?
1. Independent review and challenge
a. Work on independent review of diversified set of models - Fraud, CCAR, Decision, ECM, business strategy etc.
b. Perform technical analysis and/or build alternative benchmarks to new and existing models, in line with the requirements set out in the bank's standards and policies.
2. Governance and Reporting
a. Review regulatory requirements to ensure compliance with different regulatory guidelines e.g. SR 11-7
b. Support the development and review conformance with appropriate policies including Group Model Risk policy
What we're looking for :
- Strong analytical skills with experience developing or validating predictive machine learning models on large data sets in Hadoop environments using tools such as Python, Spark and MLLib.
- Proven expertise/in depth knowledge of one or more of the following areas of model risk management: Fraud, Application/Behavioural Risk scorecards, Existing Customer Management etc.
- Hands-on experience in the use of statistical packages such as SAS, R, Python. Expert user of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office tools.
- An ability to identify and analyse appropriate external data sources for model development or validation.
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Relevant experience in a modeller/validator role in the financial services industry.
- Advanced understanding of the quantitative techniques used in developing and validating models including Machine Learning, regression analysis, reject inference, decision trees and cluster analysis.
- Masters in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, operational research, Engineering, MBA
- Certification in Machine Learning.
New Avenues Consulting