HR Associate at AiDash
Views:352 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
AiDash - Engagement Manager/Project Manager - IIT/NIT/BITS (5-10 yrs)
About AiDash :
AiDash is an AI-first vertical SaaS company enabling satellite-powered operations management and sustainability initiatives for core industries with geographically distributed assets. We build solutions that provide meaningful insights into customer environments and help them take intelligent decisions and initiatives to save millions of dollars annually by preventing wildfires, service outages, and customer interruptions. Coupling disruptive AI technology with satellite analytics gives us an edge over the in-built predictive capabilities of our products and empower customers to gear up assets for weather changes and operate sustainably.
Founded in 2019, AiDash is a fast-growing start-up that enables its employees with incredible opportunities to grow. We strive for continuous evolution of our world-class products using cutting-edge technologies and are on a mission to make our Earth a safer, greener, and sustainable place to be.
With over 30 customers, including Fortune 500 brands, spread over the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada, we cater to industries including Utilities, Energy, Transportation, Water and Wastewater, Mining, and Construction. To fuel up excellence and expand global operations, we recently secured $27 million in a Series B funding led by G2 Venture Partners and joined by our existing investors - BGV and National Grid Partners, which brings the total funding to $33 million.
AiDash is looking for a client-facing Engagement / Project Manager to ensure successful implementation and deployment of our product(s). The Engagement Manager will also work closely with our Data Science team to apply a business filter to all models results delivered to clients. We are looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented individual who loves numbers and has a knack for solving business problems. This person will be able to work well with clients, as well as with members of many different teams within our growing organization.
Role & Responsibilities:
1. Work closely with our clients and understand the core business problems that need to be solved
2. Work with data science team, to architect the analytics solution
3. Manage complete lifecycle of the project - requirement gathering, developing solution, project planning, execution (from POC to scale)
3. Capability to convey insights into strong business propositions and presenting to the client
4. Implement best practices, which ensure seamless project delivery.
5. Look at opportunities, of productizing some of the processes and identifying other opportunities of process improvement.
6. Develop and mentor team of analysts and associates.
1. Bachelors in an analytical/technical discipline from a Top Tier/Tier-1 institution such as IIT/NIT/BITS etc.
2. Postgraduate in business discipline would be a preference.
3. 5 plus years of work experience in the business analytics/business consulting domain, with at least 2 years experience in client engagement.
4. Former experience working with AI / ML Models preferable
5. Strong communication skills
6. Proficient in business analytics tools
7. Ability to work independently and deliver projects on time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.