Talent Acquisition at Aidash
Views:896 Applications:233 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:225
AiDash - Business Associate/Consultant - Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning - IIT/IIM/NIT/BITS (5-12 yrs)
Aidash, aims to be a global leader in demisting artificial intelligence in traditional industrial sectors.
We help Fortune 500 companies, and governments utilize satellite data for remote monitoring and inspection of geographically distributed assets. These assets can be a power grids in forests, railway lines in deserts or construction in or remote terrains.
We source high-resolution spatial data from satellites, drones, lidar and various other sources which, is fed into our proprietary AI models, generating insights. Recommendations for preventive and predictive maintenance generated by our models, have helped clients save millions of dollars.
Our team of researchers, engineers, data scientists, business consultants, and product managers constantly thrive to build AI models and products, which makes job of business executives and operating teams easier.
To fuel, our capability and growth plans, we have raised $6 million in a Series A funding round led by Benhamou Global Ventures (BGV) and National Grid Partners (NGP).
Currently we are looking for Business Associate to join our core consulting team. As part of this role, you will help clients realize the business value of our models and products. At the same time, you will convert client's business problems into data / Ai problems which our teams would solve.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Work with the sales team and client to understand the business requirement and translate business problems into analytics/machine learning problem statements.
- Gather deep understanding of the client's business objective and how AI/data science can be used to solve their problems at scale.
- Independently work with data science team, to break down business problems into structured problems that AI can solve.
- Manage the complete lifecycle of a product for the client - starting from identifying problem statements, creating value propositions, and business cases, and overseeing implementation to scale.
Preferred Background Requirement:
- 5+ years experience with Tier I management consulting / AI consulting firms.
- Seasoned in working independently, in a business consulting environment, with business executives at all levels, from C-Suite to managers to operating teams.
- Good understanding of AI and Machine Learning from the perspective of business problem-solving.
- Experience with AI Platforms / Products would be a huge plus.
- Proficient with business analytics tools
- Bachelor's degree in analytical / technical discipline from Tier I Institutes like IITs, NITs.
- Post Graduate in Management / Stats / Maths /Economics from Tier I Institutions would be a huge plus.