HR Associate at AiDash
Views:1222 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
AiDash - Business Associate/Business Consultant - IIT/NIT/BITS (3-4 yrs)
AiDash is an AI-first vertical SaaS company enabling satellite-powered operations management and sustainability initiatives for core industries with geographically distributed assets. We build solutions that provide meaningful insights into customer environments and help them take intelligent decisions and initiatives to save millions of dollars annually by preventing wildfires, service outages, and customer interruptions. Coupling disruptive AI technology with satellite analytics gives us an edge over the in-built predictive capabilities of our products and empower customers to gear up assets for weather changes and operate sustainably.
Founded in 2019, AiDash is a fast-growing start-up that enables its employees with incredible opportunities to grow. We strive for continuous evolution of our world-class products using cutting-edge technologies and are on a mission to make our Earth a safer, greener, and sustainable place to be.
With over 30 customers, including Fortune 500 brands, spread over the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada, we cater to industries including Utilities, Energy, Transportation, Water and Wastewater, Mining, and Construction. To fuel up excellence and expand global operations, we recently secured $27 million in a Series B funding led by G2 Venture Partners and joined by our existing investors - BGV and National Grid Partners, which brings the total funding to $33 million.
We are looking for a Business Associate / Consultant who will work with the Data Science team in applying a business filter over all the models being developed and will deliver analytics that enhance the value of our offerings to our clients.
1. Work closely with our clients and understand the core business problems that need to be solved
Independently work with Data Science team to break down the business problems into structured elements that AI can solve
2. Closely collaborate on model development by providing business inputs
3. Validate model results with a business-specific eye
4. Present solutions to our clients in a clear and effective manner
5. Generate ideas for solving problems better and continuously innovate
6. We are looking for strong, self-motivated individuals with a knack for numbers and attention to detail. As a fairly small and tightly knit organization, the individual will have high exposure to various work streams in the organization. This will be an individual contributor role.
1. Bachelors in an analytical/technical discipline from a Top Tier/Tier-1 institution such as IIT/NIT/BITS etc.
2. Masters in business/analytics / related fields would be a plus.
3. 3-4 years of work experience in business analytics domain
4. Former experience working with AI / ML Models preferable
5. Strong communication skills
6. Proficient in business analytics tools
7. Ability to work independently and deliver projects on time