HR Associate at AiDash
Views:10016 Applications:1027 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:506
AiDash - Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst - IIT/NIT/BITS (0-3 yrs)
AiDash is an AI-first vertical SaaS company enabling satellite-powered operations management and sustainability initiatives for core industries with geographically distributed assets. We build solutions that provide meaningful insights into customer environments and help them take intelligent decisions and initiatives to save millions of dollars annually by preventing wildfires, service outages, and customer interruptions. Coupling disruptive AI technology with satellite analytics gives us an edge over the in-built predictive capabilities of our products and empower customers to gear up assets for weather changes and operate sustainably.
Founded in 2019, AiDash is a fast-growing start-up that enables its employees with incredible opportunities to grow. We strive for continuous evolution of our world-class products using cutting-edge technologies and are on a mission to make our Earth a safer, greener, and sustainable place to be.
With over 30 customers, including Fortune 500 brands, spread over the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada, we cater to industries including Utilities, Energy, Transportation, Water and Wastewater, Mining, and Construction. To fuel up excellence and expand global operations, we recently secured $27 million in a Series B funding led by G2 Venture Partners and joined by our existing investors - BGV and National Grid Partners, which brings the total funding to $33 million.
Goal of our analytics team is to help realize maximum business value from AiDash Data Products. As a Business Analyst / Sr. Business Analyst at AiDash, you will be assisting senior business consultants by providing analytical solutions to solve complex business problems. You will help clients improve their operations using AiDash products, thus saving millions of dollars in operating expenses.
What you will do?
1. Work closely with our clients and Engagement Managers to understand the core business problems that need to be solved.
2. Independently work with Data Science and Product team to break down the business problems into structured elements that AI can solve.
3. Closely collaborate on model development by providing business inputs.
4. Leverage analytic techniques to use data to guide clients and teams in decision-making.
5. Generate ideas for solving problems better and continuously innovate.
We are looking for strong, self-motivated individuals with a knack for numbers and attention to detail. As a fairly small and tightly knit organization, the individual will have high exposure to various work streams in the organization
What you will need for this job?
1. Bachelors in an analytical/technical discipline from a Top Tier/Tier-1 institution such as IIT/NIT/BITS etc.
2. 1-2 years of work experience in business analytics domain
3. Strong communication skills
4. Ability to work independently and deliver projects on time
5. Proficiency in business analytics tools such as Python/ SQL/ R/ Excel would be a plus
6. Former experience working with AI / ML Models preferable