HR at AIC ISB Association, Mohali
Views:213 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
AIC ISB Association - Program Manager - Acceleration (6-8 yrs)
1. Work closely with the CEO to ensure the day-to-day smooth running of the acceleration program.
2. Develop and execute strategy for outreach, scouting, evaluating, selection and on-boarding of quality and innovative startups for acceleration program.
3. Own, develop, and execute a rolling calendar of operational and engagement strategy for the entire community, both internally and externally, including - donors, startups, investors, incubators, institutes, corporate, mentors, advisers, and domain experts.
4. Partner with government agencies, industry experts, and outside vendors to improve the quality, scope, and delivery of programs
5. Good understanding and access to the entrepreneurship ecosystem to provide high-quality mentor and advisory support to entrepreneurs.
6. Manage the day-to-day interaction with the startups and provide continued strategic guidance to entrepreneurs in areas such as business modelling, sales, and marketing, financing, fundraising, overall strategy, operations etc.
7. Responsible for gathering relevant information for any grant reporting and preparing and submitting grant reports where required pertaining to acceleration program.
8. Provide information for management reporting and prepare reports as necessary.
9. Perform as a liaison between the clients, businesses and the incubator throughout the region.
10. Hire, on-board, and train Program Associates and interns