Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at Agrostar
Views:244 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
AgroStar - Specialist - Talent Acquisition (4-7 yrs)
- AgroStar is India's foremost AgTech start-up with a mission of #HelpingFarmersWin through the right advisory and solutions, powered by data and technology. It was started with a vision to solve two of the biggest problems in Indian agriculture - Lack of guidance for healthy and sustainable farming and limited access to quality farm inputs for consistent and qualitative farming.
- With technology at its core, we have built an innovative & sustainable ecosystem that includes products such as a customized enterprise sales solutions that maps data of farmers' crop life cycles, India's first online farmer community, online agri-advisory with online shopping for inputs, and an incomparable logistics solution for last-mile rural connectivity.
- We have procured and partnered with leading national and international brands for major agri-inputs like seeds, crop nutrition, crop protection and farm implements, that are needed for farming and we deliver them to the doorstep of farmers. Thus, our efforts at AgroStar are focused to become the driving force to equip our farmers with the power of knowledge to farm better and smarter, through technology and up-to-date expert advice.
- The company is funded by prominent VCs like IDG Venture Partners, Aavishkaar Ventures, and Accel Partners. AgroStar is the winner of Economic Times' Best Startup Award 2016, under the 'Social Enterprise' category.
In The Media
Fortune | Economic Times | Agribusiness Global | Yourstory | Entrepreneur |
Our Team :
- We are a team of highly motivated individuals, who are willing to push beyond the ceiling, initiate new ideas, and take challenges head-on. Apart from coffee, working in an extremely fast-paced, dynamic work culture is what we passionate souls thrive on. We ride against the tide as time is never enough and there's always more to do.
- Our mission of - Helping Farmers Win- is a tall task as we try to bring change and development to the grassroots of India. We need heroes who are dedicated to the mission, live the dream, and drive it with passion.
If that sounds like you, here's more about the role:
- Sourcing & Screening resumes for Tech, Non-Tech & leadership Positions
- Performing in-person and telephonic interviews with candidates
- Administering appropriate company assessments
- Performing reference and background checks
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
- Following up on the interview process status
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved