AgroStar - Senior Manager - Fulfillment Centre (7-10 yrs)
Job role and responsibility :
1. End to end responsibility for the smooth operations of company's warehouses
2. Responsible to establish best in class warehouse management processed and operations
3. Train and mentor warehouse teams from Warehouse in charge to line level teams
4. Instill strong SOP's and processes which are replicated at multiple company owned warehouses
5. Work cross functionally with corporate teams like inventory management and procurement
6. Prepare weekly & Monthly MIS reports
7. Responsible to thoroughly understand and operate company's warehouse management systems
8. Plan for space management and allocation of resources keeping in mind upcoming seasons and changing product demand scenarios
9. Manage state level India post responsibility as India Post is the company's preferred supply chain partner
10. Work with leadership team on a regular basis to strengthen company's supply chain network
11. Ensure workplace health and safety requirements are met and take responsibility for the security of the building and stock.
12. Ensure that all policies and procedures are compiled and adhere to. Liaison with Legal for any possible issues.
13. Develop and maintain accurate written procedures (SOP) for all main inventory control processes and functions.
10. Travels frequently to the company's warehouses located across multiple states.
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or operations.
- Minimum 7 yrs. supply chain, inventory management, project management experience.
- Experience working with computer databases and tools such as MS-Excel.
- Experience communicating and presenting to senior leadership.
- Demonstrated track record in managing teams and working effectively across all functions and organizations.
- Demonstrated ability in performing in a fast-paced, changing and demanding environment.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Advanced degree in Operations Management or Supply Chain Preferred.
- Experience in a distribution company environment.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning, and task delegation.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Innovative and self-directed.
Competencies : Planning and organizing, Accountability and responsibility, Customer focus (internal and external), Problem-solving and decision making, Open communication
Skills : Supply Chain Management, Transportation Management, Warehousing / Materials Planning, Cost Control, Liaison & Coordination, MIS Reporting, Distribution Planning, Strategic & Operation planning, Logistics, Freight Management, Process Improvement