AgroStar - Senior Manager - Compliance & Company Secretary - LLB (7-10 yrs)
AgroStar is India's foremost AgTech start-up with a mission of #HelpingFarmersWin through right advisory and solutions, powered by data and technology. It was started with a vision to solve two of the biggest problems in Indian agriculture - Lack of guidance for healthy and sustainable farming AND limited access to quality farm inputs for consistent and qualitative farming.
With technology at its core, we have built an innovative & sustainable ecosystem that includes products such as a customized enterprise sales solutions that maps data of farmers' crop life cycles, India's first online farmer community, online agri-advisory with online shopping for inputs and an incomparable logistics solution for last mile rural connectivity.
We have procured and partnered with leading national and international brands for major agri-inputs like seeds, crop nutrition, crop protection and farm implements, that are needed for farming and we deliver them at the doorstep of farmers. Thus, our efforts at AgroStar are focused to become the driving force to equip our farmers with the power of knowledge to farm better and smarter, through technology and up to date expert advice.
The company is funded by prominent VCs like Chiratae Venture Partners, Aavishkaar Ventures, Bertelsmann and Accel Partners. AgroStar also takes pride to have Snapdeal's Kunal Behl and Rohit Bansal as its early investors and mentors. AgroStar is the winner of Economic Times' Best Startup Award 2016, under the 'Social Enterprise' category.
In The Media
| Fortune | Economic Times | Agribusiness Global | Yourstory | Entreprenuer | Tech Crunch
Our Team :
We are a team of highly motivated individuals, who are willing to push beyond the ceiling, initiate new ideas and take challenges head on. Apart from coffee, working in an extremely fast-paced, dynamic work culture is what we passionate souls thrive on. We ride against the tide as time is never enough and there's always more to do.
Our mission of - Helping Farmers Win- is a tall task as we try to bring change and development to the grassroots of India. We need heroes who are dedicated to the mission, live the dream and drive it with passion. If that sounds like you, here's more about the role:
Agrostar is seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic Growth Marketing Manager to drive growth marketing and user engagement for our farmer facing app & mobile web properties. In this cross-functional role, you- ll learn a lot and will have the chance to try new things on many different channels. In this role, optimization instincts, product savvy, and an analytical mindset are key to driving growth, engagement, and conversion.
- Secretarial Compliances
- Well versed with Company Law and regulations.
- Statutory returns/records with the Registrar of Companies, RBI.
- Compliances of the Company as per RBI /FEMA Guidelines including filing of FLA.
- Drafting and vetting of letters, NOCs, undertakings, agreements, recovery letters, petitions, cases, appeal etc.in compliance with all regulatory statutes.
- Drafting and vetting of various agreements with vendors, stakeholders and internal parties.
- Due diligence of compliances.
- Coordination with external legal counsel and internal team on a case to case basis.
- Conduct legal research and prepare gist or checklist based on various laws.
- Doing follow-up for compliance matters with various stakeholders
- Tracking expiry and renewal of various agreements, contracts, licenses and various compliance due dates.
- Assisting in preparation of policies and procedures to ensure legal compliance and implementation of the same.
- Knowledge of labour law compliances.
- Member of ICSI with at least 6 years of work experience in corporate (additional qualification of LLB will be benefitted).
- Ability to understand the compliances and applicable laws to the Industry.
- Candidates should have strong drafting, reporting, research, legal administration, analytical skills.
- Require basic computer skills.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of Companies Act & allied legislations & other statutory laws applicable.
- Legal Compliance
Skills : Drafting, RBI compliance, Contract Management, FEMA,, Contract Drafting, Legal Compliance
Experience : 6-12 Years
Education : Company Secretary (Member of ICSI) + L.L.B.
We are looking for enthusiastic intrapreneurs who want to work at the - grass root- level and want to make a difference to India's biggest sector. We hope this excites you as much as us and looking forward to the next few conversations.