AgroStar - Senior Associate - Talent Acquisition (2-4 yrs)
1) The incumbent will bring in the knowledge of executive search, ability to build relationships with business leaders/hiring Manager. The incumbent is expected to be exceptional at executive relationship management, research and leadership candidate generation.
2) Partner with leadership to build effective sourcing strategies which shall focus on multiple candidate channels and assess candidates for role and culture fit.
3) Build and maintain a pipe of potential leadership candidates through proactive market research and strong relationship management.
4) Recommend ideas and strategies related to leadership hiring that will contribute to the long-term growth of the company.
5) Understand the existing processes and fine-tune processes for leadership hiring which caters to organizational needs.
6) Optimize operational process flows and identify ways to deliver a consistent, scalable, business-obsessed recruitment experience to all stakeholders.
7) Drive the best possible high touch candidate experience and develop a leadership pipeline for the business.
Job Requirements :
1) MBA in HR is mandatory.
2) Experience of between 2 to 4 years in leadership hiring with the ability to engage and develop the relationship between mid to senior level and internal stakeholders.
3) Strong stakeholder focus and commitment to continuously improve and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the internal stakeholders.
4) Ability to proactively network while collaborating and developing effective working relationships.
5) Strong hustler with key focus on solving problems and delivering results.
6) Excellent written and verbal communication skills
7) Ability to work on excel and reports.