Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at AgroStar
Views:178 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
AgroStar - Manager - Growth Marketing (5-8 yrs)
AgroStar is India's foremost AgTech start-up with a mission of #HelpingFarmersWin through right advisory and solutions, powered by data and technology. It was started with a vision to solve two of the biggest problems in Indian agriculture - Lack of guidance for healthy and sustainable farming AND limited access to quality farm inputs for consistent and qualitative farming.
With technology at its core, we have built an innovative & sustainable ecosystem that includes products such as a customized enterprise sales solutions that maps data of farmers' crop life cycles, India's first online farmer community, online agri-advisory with online shopping for inputs and an incomparable logistics solution for last mile rural connectivity.
We have procured and partnered with leading national and international brands for major agri-inputs like seeds, crop nutrition, crop protection and farm implements, that are needed for farming and we deliver them at the doorstep of farmers. Thus, our efforts at AgroStar are focused to become the driving force to equip our farmers with the power of knowledge to farm better and smarter, through technology and up to date expert advice.
The company is funded by prominent VCs like Chiratae Venture Partners, Aavishkaar Ventures, Bertelsmann and Accel Partners. AgroStar also takes pride to have Snapdeal's Kunal Behl and Rohit Bansal as its early investors and mentors. AgroStar is the winner of Economic Times' Best Startup Award 2016, under the 'Social Enterprise' category.
We are a team of highly motivated individuals, who are willing to push beyond the ceiling, initiate new ideas and take challenges head on. Apart from coffee, working in an extremely fast-paced, dynamic work culture is what we passionate souls thrive on. We ride against the tide as time is never enough and there's always more to do.
Our mission of - Helping Farmers Win- is a tall task as we try to bring change and development to the grassroots of India. We need heroes who are dedicated to the mission, live the dream and drive it with passion. If that sounds like you, here's more about the role:
AgroStar is seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic Growth Marketing Manager to drive user growth and engagement for our farmer app & mobile web properties. In this cross-functional role, you- ll be in the driving seat for ensuring our users grow through our paid efforts and brand partnerships - with complete autonomy to try new things and different strategy. You are expected to be problem solver,who would look at data and work with the team to solve problems through tactical / strategic intervention across product, content and business levers
1) Create a cross-channel digital marketing strategy to generate leads for the business and drive user growth
2) Manage implementation of growth and engagement marketing plan and manage budgets
3) Manage SEO & ASO
4) User engagement through profiling and segmentation and at the same time achieve cost effectiveness
5) Evaluate, test and grow new acquisition channels and engagement activities
6) Work with cross functional team (Product, Content, Sales) to establish growth strategies.
7) Leverage data to understand app conversion and engagement funnel. Use data to design marketing and engagement campaigns to influence the funnel metrics
8) Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level.
1) Data driven mind-set.
2) 5+ years- experience in digital/growth marketing. Experience with SEO is not mandatory but a big plus to have.
3) Solid project management skills: Ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
4) Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns.
5) Outstanding written, oral and organizational ability.
6) Knowledge of Appsflyer, Firebase, Clevertap and other mobile/web analytics and engagement tools
7) Knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook Ads and other digital media channels.
8) Proficient with analytics in Excel and Google Spreadsheets.