Senior Manager HR at Agrostar
Views:4935 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
AgroStar - Manager - Farm Implements (7-10 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
The primary responsibility of this position is
- To create and manage the vendor portfolio of AgroStar- Farm implements business and will be expected to deliver broadly as stated under;
- To build a strong product portfolio of brands in the Farm implements category.
- You will work closely with GM/DM level executives of various multinational and national brands in the Farm implements industry.
- You will work on creating a strong portfolio for AgroStar's customers and build and maintain relationships with brands across various companies.
- Monitor supplier performance and trend.
- Build strategies for achieving targets pertaining to sales and Work closely with Direct Sales & Marketing team for achieving sales targets.
- To monitor and track product movement, category contribution and develop strategies to liquidate slow movers and distress inventory with regional sales teams and initiate actions.
- Forecasting & Planning: Study and analyze customer requirement & trend, stock inventory at optimum level, and forecast purchase planning.
Desired Skills: -
An ideal Agstar Farm Implements Manager needs to posses :
- Minimum 7-10 years- experience in Farm implement manufacturing companies.
- Strong market & geography knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills
- Excellent networking & relationship management skills.
- Business & financial acumen, ability to strategize.
- Ability to work across functions, deep dive & execute.
- Ready to travel extensively to rural locations.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be a part of our growth story and contribute towards the strategy of building India's largest and most significant Agri-Tech company.
- You will get a chance to work closely with the founders and the core team and a view of the overall business.
- Tremendous growth and learning opportunities.