Senior Manager HR at Agrostar
Views:5270 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
AgroStar - Manager - Collections (3-5 yrs)
As a collections manager @ Agrostar, you will be responsible for
- To achieve assigned collection targets.
- Meeting the Target on Cost of Collections.
- Ensuring meeting PI Targets within cost limit specified on monthly basis.
- Ensuring legal guidelines are complied for entire collection structure in letter and sprits.
- Ensure that the collection agencies and executives adhere to the legal guidelines provided by the law in force.
- Ensure adherence to the Code of Conduct.
- Continuously monitoring collection agencies and collection executives to identify fraudulent practices and ensure that no loss is incurred due to such activities.
- Track collections on regular basis & give visibility to stakeholders.
- UAT for enhancement of any System Initiative.
Required qualification & experience:
- Candidate from Banking/NBFC/NBFC-MFI background who has experience into retail loan collections.
- Relevant experience of minimum 3-4 years
- Preferably Management Graduate
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and towards deadlines.
- Must co-ordinate with team on the ground & key stakeholders of the function.
- Exceptionally high motivational levels and needs to be a self-starter.