Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at Agrostar
Views:613 Applications:208 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:157
AgroStar - Lead - Call Center Operations (10-20 yrs)
AgroStar is India's foremost AgTech start-up with a mission of #HelpingFarmersWin through right advisory and solutions, powered by data and technology. It was started with a vision to solve two of the biggest problems in Indian agriculture - Lack of guidance for healthy and sustainable farming and limited access to quality farm inputs for consistent and qualitative farming.
With technology at its core, we have built an innovative & sustainable ecosystem that includes products such as a customized enterprise sales solutions that maps data of farmers' crop life cycles, India's first online farmer community, online agri-advisory with online shopping for inputs and an incomparable logistics solution for last mile rural connectivity.
We have procured and partnered with leading national and international brands for major agri-inputs like seeds, crop nutrition, crop protection and farm implements, that are needed for farming and we deliver them at the doorstep of farmers. Thus, our efforts at AgroStar are focused to become the driving force to equip our farmers with the power of knowledge to farm better and smarter, through technology and up to date expert advice.
The company is funded by prominent VCs like Chiratae Venture Partners, Aavishkaar Ventures, Bertelsmann and Accel Partners. AgroStar also takes pride to have Snapdeals Kunal Behl and Rohit Bansal as its early investors and mentors. AgroStar is the winner of Economic Times' Best Startup Award 2016, under the 'Social Enterprise' category.
In The Media
| Fortune | Economic Times | Agribusiness Global | Yourstory | Entrepreneur | Tech Crunch
We are a team of highly motivated individuals, who are willing to push beyond the ceiling, initiate new ideas and take challenges head on. Apart from coffee, working in an extremely fast-paced, dynamic work culture is what we passionate souls thrive on. We ride against the tide as time is never enough and there's always more to do.
Our mission of Helping Farmers Win is a tall task as we try to bring change and development to the grassroots of India. We need heroes who are dedicated to the mission, live the dream and drive it with passion. If that sounds like you, here's more about the role:
Job description -
- To look after 200+ seats agri advisory centre non sales operations and deliver high productivity through controlling, monitoring, analyzing & reviewing systems.
- Determines agri advisory centre operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
- Maintains and improves center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees;
- Prepares agri advisory center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
We are looking for enthusiastic intrapreneurs who want to work at the grass root level and want to make a difference to India's biggest sector. We hope this excites you as much as us and looking forward to the next few conversations.