Senior Manager HR at Agrostar
Views:15385 Applications:728 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:263
AgroStar - Head - Last Mile Delivery (8-12 yrs)
Position Title: Head - LMD
Job Purpose : Responsible for Scaling up of overall Operations, Performance and Administration of the Last mile Delivery Partners.
Job Description :
- Leads a team of last-mile partners & Managers in developing, implementing and operating effective last-mile solutions.
- Plan expansion of Last mile operations service in other geographies and segments basis evaluation of load projections for currently non serviceable pincodes.
- Plan & strategize location & bandwidth to Franchise.
- Formalize and manage on boarding and training processes for partners.
- Manage existing contract administration. Develop and recommend new/amended Service Contracts for Last-mile partners that incorporate all relevant service and cost criteria.
- Develop and maintain a service culture within the LMD operations including presentation and communication. This would be achieved by coaching, formal training and encouragement.
- Performs analysis of Last-mile results and recommends actions to improve productivity, service levels and/or reduce costs.
- Develop procedures and KPI to monitor last mile performances, execute & implement SOPs in line with compliance.
- Ensures healthy functioning of Franchise Operations in terms of metrics like Delivery performance, cost control and service/money reconciliation.
- Drive all Last Mile customer experience improvement initiatives
- Develop and lead continual process improvement projects
- Regular site visits and audits to ensure SOP compliance and quality control.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects works with other team members to develop alternative solutions.
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation.
- To liason with Marketing, Finance, State Head Operations, HR & Warehouse team to understand business requirements & ensure business readiness.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned.
- Translate Business Learnings to Technology product improvements in Last Mile Delivery.
Major Deliverables :
- MIS Data Preparation
- Data Analysis & Action plan recommendation
- Drive Process improvements
- Delivery Lead time (TAT) reduction
- Logistics Cost Optimization
- Money Collection
8-12 years of Logistics Operations from FMCG or eCommerce industry
Graduate from reputed engineering colleges and/or B schools
Technical Skill Set :
- Similarity with Logistics concepts - forecasting, planning, optimization, and logistics gained through work experience or graduate level education.
- Excellent with Analytics of dashboard, reports & other MIS reports.
- Good Communication skills verbal & written.
- Team Player.
Work Location: HO (Pune)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.