Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at Agrostar
Views:415 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
AgroStar - Director - Farm Implements (8-14 yrs)
AgroStar is India's foremost AgTech start-up with a mission of #HelpingFarmersWin. Shardul and Sitanshu started AgroStar with a vision to solve two of the biggest problems in Indian agriculture - Lack of guidance for scientific/sustainable farming & limited access to great quality farm inputs.
Today AgroStar provides full-stack solutions to millions of farmers across 5 Indian states via an omnichannel approach. Along the journey, we have built India's largest agronomy advisory center, a highly engaged digital farmer network with over 5 million users, and a retail network of 3000+ stores. These technology-enabled channels work together to help farmers produce better and achieve higher price realizations by providing appropriate advice, timely input delivery, and output market linkages.
In March 2022, we acquired INI Farms, and with this we are now exporting our farmer's produce to over 32 countries across the globe. With massive synergies across the value chain to unlock, we are excited about our next phase of exponential growth, while being more mission-focused than ever before! #HelpingFarmersWin!
Backed by prominent investors and partners we are rapidly growing our full-stack platform and access to credit.
The Role: As Director - Farm Implements, you will be responsible for:
- Lead the Category Management function for this category and create a strategic plan to ensure revenue achievement of the hardware category.
- Build strategic relationships with existing brands and own all aspects of pricing and positioning of products in the category
- Build the Agrostar brand externally(amongst vendors and external market)
- Build private labels and manage P&L of the category by increasing product portfolio amongst other things
- With his/her team, ensure procurement at the right price at the right time
Qualifications we look for:
- B.Tech / MBA from a premier school preferred with 8+ years of experience
- Experience in e-commerce companies preferred with planning and positioning a white label product.
- Exposure to the market study, analysis, and segmentation
- Desired personality traits of being a self-learner, collaborator, and extra miler.
- Ability to own and execute with a Hands-on attitude
Most importantly, we are looking for passionate intrapreneurs who want to work at the grass-root level, drive impact in India's biggest sector & Help Farmers Win!