Assistant Manager at Agrostar
Views:3085 Applications:448 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
AgroStar - Chief Of Staff - Program Management - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (5-11 yrs)
A chief of staff is an impactful role, filled by someone with exceptional organizational and people skills, who handles all manner of tasks not covered by an existing member of an executive's leadership team or administrative staff.
At AgroStar, the Chief of Staff will work closely with founders and assist them in effective decision making including :
1. Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of CEO/ senior leadership and departmental heads
2. Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation
3. Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
4. Guide and oversee important projects within the Company
5. Assess inquiries directed to the CEO, determine the proper course of action and delegate to the appropriate individual to manage
6. Ensure all issues are addressed properly, efficiently and judiciously, and keep track of progress until resolved
7. Identify potential opportunities for AgroStar to grow exponentially
This role will be based out of Pune.
As an ideal Chief of Staff candidate, you will need:
1. Ability to get things done: Superstar CoSs are incredibly driven to achieve results. They are tenacious in the face of adversity and carry a can-do attitude. Master organizers and project planners, they consistently look ahead and anticipate needs before they arise.
2. Strategic mindset: Chiefs of staff are natural problem solvers. They are analytical and structured in their thinking. They create order out of chaos by identifying systems and processes in need of tightening. They deeply understand business operations and easily synthesize information to develop a recommended plan of action.
3. Off-the-charts emotional intelligence: Chiefs of staff must understand the underlying motivations not only of their leader but also of themselves and others across the organization with whom they build relationships and influence. They are positive, empathetic, flexible, curious and off the charts on their learnability. They garner respect and people want to be around them.
4. Good leadership skills with structured thinking & project Management Skills
5. Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal with strong presentation skills and an inclined towards Data Analytics.
6. Experience: A strong mix of consulting (1-3 years) and operations experience (3-5 years) preferably in startups. Total experience of 5+ years
7. B Tech / MBA from a premier school will be preferred.