Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at Agrostar
Views:771 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:121
AgroStar - Category Manager - Hardware/Farm Implements (5-8 yrs)
AgroStar - Category Manager - Hardware/Farm Implements
About the Role :
- The category team will focus on improving product portfolio basis market intelligence, pricing, private level strategy and build strategic relationships with agri brands to ensure we meet revenue numbers. As a category manager for Farm Implements, the primary responsibility of this position is to create and manage the vendor portfolio of AgroStar- Farm implements business and deliver the below:
- Study and analyze customer requirement & trend, stock inventory at optimum level, and forecast purchase planning.Another responsibility of this position is to build a strong product portfolio of brands in the Farm
1. Brand Relationships :
- The primary responsibility of this position is to build a strong product portfolio of brands in the Farm implements category. You will work closely with GM/DM level executives of various multinational and national brands in the Farm implements industry.
- You will work on creating a strong portfolio for AgroStar's customers.
- Build and maintain relationships with brands across various companies.
- Monitor supplier performance and trend.
2. Build strategies for achieving sales targets :
- Work closely with Direct Sales & Marketing team for achieving sales targets.
- To monitor and track product movement, category contribution and develop strategies to liquidate
- Slow movers and distress inventory with regional sales teams and initiate actions.
- Forecasting & Planning.
- Study and analyze customer requirement & trend, stock inventory at optimum level, and forecast purchase planning.
Ideal Candidate :
- Candidates with minimum 5-8 years- experience in Farm implement manufacturing companies.
- Strong market & geography knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills
- Excellent networking & relationship management skills.
- Business & financial acumen, ability to strategize.
- Ability to work across functions, deep dive & execute.
- Ready to travel extensively to rural locations.
- Extra Miler - Believer in Hard work
- Self-Learner - Can learn quickly from anyone & everywhere
- Collaborator - Can build great relations with our Team member, Customers, Supplier and other Stakeholders.
- Hands on (Doer) - Ready to roll up sleeved & get hands dirty to execute
- Passionate - Self-motivated, can uplift & inspire people.
- Empathetic - Being humble, good listener and grounded.
- Own & Execute - Believes in our mission & work as partner with us not just an employee.
- We are looking for enthusiastic intrapreneurs who want to work at the - grass root- level and want to make a difference to India's biggest sector. We hope this excites you as much as us and looking forward to the next few conversations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.