Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at Agrostar
Views:758 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:121
AgroStar - Category Manager - Hardware/Farm Implements (5-8 yrs)
AgroStar - Category Manager - Hardware/Farm Implements
About the Role :
- The category team will focus on improving product portfolio basis market intelligence, pricing, private level strategy and build strategic relationships with agri brands to ensure we meet revenue numbers. As a category manager for Farm Implements, the primary responsibility of this position is to create and manage the vendor portfolio of AgroStar- Farm implements business and deliver the below:
- Study and analyze customer requirement & trend, stock inventory at optimum level, and forecast purchase planning.Another responsibility of this position is to build a strong product portfolio of brands in the Farm
1. Brand Relationships :
- The primary responsibility of this position is to build a strong product portfolio of brands in the Farm implements category. You will work closely with GM/DM level executives of various multinational and national brands in the Farm implements industry.
- You will work on creating a strong portfolio for AgroStar's customers.
- Build and maintain relationships with brands across various companies.
- Monitor supplier performance and trend.
2. Build strategies for achieving sales targets :
- Work closely with Direct Sales & Marketing team for achieving sales targets.
- To monitor and track product movement, category contribution and develop strategies to liquidate
- Slow movers and distress inventory with regional sales teams and initiate actions.
- Forecasting & Planning.
- Study and analyze customer requirement & trend, stock inventory at optimum level, and forecast purchase planning.
Ideal Candidate :
- Candidates with minimum 5-8 years- experience in Farm implement manufacturing companies.
- Strong market & geography knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills
- Excellent networking & relationship management skills.
- Business & financial acumen, ability to strategize.
- Ability to work across functions, deep dive & execute.
- Ready to travel extensively to rural locations.
- Extra Miler - Believer in Hard work
- Self-Learner - Can learn quickly from anyone & everywhere
- Collaborator - Can build great relations with our Team member, Customers, Supplier and other Stakeholders.
- Hands on (Doer) - Ready to roll up sleeved & get hands dirty to execute
- Passionate - Self-motivated, can uplift & inspire people.
- Empathetic - Being humble, good listener and grounded.
- Own & Execute - Believes in our mission & work as partner with us not just an employee.
- We are looking for enthusiastic intrapreneurs who want to work at the - grass root- level and want to make a difference to India's biggest sector. We hope this excites you as much as us and looking forward to the next few conversations.