AgroStar - Business Planning Manager (3-5 yrs)
About the Role
As a Business Planning Manager at AgroStar, you will need to:
- Analyse financial and operational results to better understand company performance
- Communicate to senior management the reasons behind the product/department performance and results
- Provide detailed analysis and commentary on cost centre results
- Reviewing operations and recommending new productivity or cost saving initiatives
- Preparing business cases to support new investment, strategic and other business decisions
- Reviewing existing processes and procedures to develop recommendations for improvement efforts
- Evaluating previous budgets, expenditures to develop and implement future budgets
- Communicating results and recommendations to senior management for improvements that will lead to cost reduction, revenue generation and streamlining operations
- Provide insights to senior management around financial modelling, forecasts and profitability
- CA/ MBA (finance) from a top institute.
- Startup experience will be a plus.
- 2 - 5 years- experience in financial and business planning
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Dashboard, Business reports (knowledge of sql, python / R will be a plus)
- Highly analytical and data driven, but also have a passion for creativity and forward-thinking flair
- Team player and excellent communication skill to work with team members across functions
- Self-motivator who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and can handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong work ethics
We are looking for enthusiastic intrapreneurs who want to work at the - grass root- level and want to make a difference to India's biggest sector. We hope this excites you as much as us and looking forward to the next few conversations.