HR at AgroStar
Views:2550 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
AgroStar - Business Analyst - IIT/NIT/IIM/BITS/XLRI/FMS/MDI (5-8 yrs)
- Collate data, deep dive, analyze it and construct concise business reports.
- Draw insights from data & connect back to business and recommend actionable solutions.
- Provide ROI analysis on all marketing campaigns and sales activities, monitor & draw.
- Insights into sales, conversion rate & other marketing analytics.
- Execute projects and tasks based on business guidelines.
- B.E and or MBA from a top institute.
- Overall, 5-8 years of experience with 1-3 years experience in marketing analytics, business analytics, statistics, or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, Excel, Dashboard, Business reports.
- Highly analytical and data driven, but also have a passion for creativity and forward-thinking flair
- Results oriented and good project management
- Team player and excellent communication skills to work with team members across functions
- Self-motivator who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and can handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong work ethic (this will involve long hours, we are a startup!)
What do we offer in return :
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing and passionate team working on building India's largest and most significant Agri-Tech company.
- You will get a chance to work closely with the founders and the core team and a view of the overall business.
- Tremendous growth and learning opportunities.
- Compensation as per industry coupled with ESOPs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.