AgroStar - Business Analyst - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/ISB (3-6 yrs)
We are looking for Analysts who can develop analytical based solutions to solve business problems using domain knowledge, or statistical procedures depending on the requirements of the project.
If you enjoy working with data; can handle complex analysis and get a high from driving insights, then here's more about the role:
Title: Business Analyst
About the Role:
- Collate data, deep dive, analyze it and construct concise business reports.
- Draw insights from data & connect back to business and recommend actionable solutions.
- Provide ROI analysis on all marketing campaigns and sales activities, monitor & draw insights into sales, conversion rate & other marketing analytics.
- Execute projects and task based on business guidelines.
Job description: -
- B.E and or MBA from a top institute.
- Target age is in the 25 to 30 years.
- 1-3 years- experience in marketing analytics, business analytics, statistics, or related field.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, Excel, Dashboard, Business reports.
- Highly analytical and data driven, but also have a passion for creativity and forward-thinking flair
- Results oriented and good project management
- Team player and excellent communication skill to work with team members across functions
- Self-motivator who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and can handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong work ethic (this will involve long hours, we are a startup!).
We are a team of highly motivated individuals, who are willing to push beyond the ceiling, initiate new ideas and take challenges head on. Apart from coffee, working in an extremely fast-paced, dynamic work culture is what we passionate souls thrive on. We ride against the tide as time is never enough and there's always more to do.
Our mission of - Helping Farmers Win- is a tall task as we try to bring change and development to the grassroots of India. We need heroes who are dedicated to the mission, live the dream and drive it with passion. If that sounds like you, here's more about the role:
Agriculture is the backbone of livelihood in our country and the farmer our Annadaata. For long, the farmers of our country and rural India have been neglected as the rest of the country progressed with industrialization, internet and technology. Today, we are proud to say that in our 5 years of existence, AgroStar has dedicated great efforts to solve key problems of Indian farmers with agronomy, technology and data. Our efforts have created a positive impact and changed the lives of Indian farmers through better yield and more. We are - Helping Farmers Win- !
Agrostar was started with a vision to solve two of the biggest problems in Indian agriculture - Lack of guidance for healthy and sustainable farming AND limited access to quality farm inputs for consistent and qualitative farming.
With technology at its core, we have built an innovative & sustainable ecosystem that includes products such as a customized enterprise sales solutions that maps data of farmers' crop life cycles, India's first online farmer community, online agri-advisory with online shopping for inputs and an incomparable logistics solution for last mile rural connectivity.
We have procured and partnered with leading national and international brands for major agri-inputs like seeds, crop nutrition, crop protection and farm implements, that are needed for farming and we deliver them at the doorstep of farmers. Thus, our efforts at AgroStar are focused to become the driving force to equip our farmers with the power of knowledge to farm better and smarter, through technology and up to date expert advice.
The company is funded by prominent VCs like IDG Venture Partners, Aavishkaar Ventures and Accel Partners. AgroStar also takes pride to have Snapdeal's Kunal Behl and Rohit Bansal as its early investors and mentors. AgroStar is the winner of Economic Times' Best Startup Award 2016, under the 'Social Enterprise' category.
In The Media
| Fortune | Economic Times | Agribusiness Global | Yourstory | Entreprenuer |
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.