Talent Acquisition Specialist at AgroStar
Views:879 Applications:321 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
AgroStar - Assistant Program Manager - IIM/IIT/ISB/MDI/FMS (1-2 yrs)
- AgroStar is India's foremost AgTech start-up with a mission of #HelpingFarmersWin through right advisory and solutions, powered by data and technology. It was started with a vision to solve two of the biggest problems in Indian agriculture - Lack of guidance for healthy and sustainable farming AND limited access to quality farm inputs for consistent and qualitative farming.
- With technology at its core, we have built an innovative & sustainable ecosystem that includes products such as a customized enterprise sales solutions that maps data of farmers' crop life cycles, India's first online farmer community, online agri-advisory with online shopping for inputs and an incomparable logistics solution for last mile rural connectivity.
- We have procured and partnered with leading national and international brands for major agri-inputs like seeds, crop nutrition, crop protection and farm implements, that are needed for farming and we deliver them at the doorstep of farmers. Thus, our efforts at AgroStar are focused to become the driving force to equip our farmers with the power of knowledge to farm better and smarter, through technology and up to date expert advice.
- The company is funded by prominent VCs like Bertelsmann India, IDG Venture Partners, Aavishkaar Ventures and Accel Partners. AgroStar is the winner of Economic Times' Best Startup Award 2016, under the 'Social Enterprise' category.
- Headquartered in Pune, AgroStar has current operations in Gujarat, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh & Uttar Pradesh.
In The Media :
Fortune | Economic Times | Agribusiness Global | Yourstory | Entrepreneur
Our Team :
- We are a team of highly motivated individuals, who are willing to push beyond the ceiling, initiate new ideas and take challenges head on. Apart from coffee, working in an extremely fast-paced, dynamic work culture is what we passionate souls thrive on. We ride against the tide as time is never enough and there's always more to do.
- As a Assistant Program manager at AgroStar, you will need to :
- Help develop the long-term strategy for Agrostar with a strong market perspective
- Own competition insights from a category, customer, service and capabilities dimension
- Own and responsible for the Program budget.
- Manage the program throughout the program life cycle and monitoring the progress on a daily basis
- Define the controls for successful implementation of the program
- Manage communication across all stakeholders
- Convert strategies into action by liaising with cross-functional leadership and drive the changes required
- Drive implementation of key initiatives for growth, customer experience, operational effectiveness and service
- Support the investor meets and board reviews when applicable
- Handle key projects from insights to execution stage and deliver final outcomes collaborating across teams
This role will be based out of Pune.
- As an ideal - Agstar Program Manager, you will need:
- B.E and/or MBA from a top institute.
- 1-2 years experience in operations, program management, business analytics, or related field.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Dashboard, Business reports.
- Highly analytical and data driven, but also have a passion for creativity and forward-thinking flair
- Results oriented and good project management
- Team player and excellent communication skill to work with team members across functions
- Self-motivator who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and can handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong work ethic.
We are looking for enthusiastic intrapreneurs who want to work at the - grass root- level and want to make a difference to India's biggest sector. We hope this excites you as much as us and looking forward to the next few conversations.