Managing Director at Agriplast Tech India Pvt Ltd
Views:27002 Applications:896 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:126
AgriPlast Tech India - Head - Marketing (3-10 yrs)
SCOPE OF THE ROLE :
Need a great brain for marketing in agrispace for our company www.agriplast.co.in and www.protectedcultivation.com . A person with the knowledge of agricultural marketing and expertise in rural marketing will be preferred.
Responsible for conceptualization, implementation & tracking of marketing campaigns and key new initiatives with a very clear focus to remain within the Agrispace preferably rural
DETAILED JOB PROFILE :
- Define the overall brand strategy and ensure all communications and marketing activities are aligned
- To understand & conceive optimal methods/media/channels to communicate benefits of the brand
- To evolve & implement online & social media spaces to drive relevant salience for the brand.
- Establish and maintain brand collaborations and partnerships to drive awareness and customer acquisition
- Building new channels to acquire new customers and manage customer engagement through loyalty program campaigns, cross tie-ups, content marketing etc
- Drive the Creative & Media team and take responsibility of on time development and execution of all marketing plans.
- Deliver on business goals of sales, collection sell through, traffic on website by building brand equity / recall, customer pull and traffic.
- Lead insight gathering research into consumers and secure knowledge on triggers and barriers for export market of our products and projects.
- Execute specific marketing plans in collaboration with rest of the team.
- Develop annual plans and budgeting for the brand and monitor the expenditure
KEY DELIVERABLE :
To translate the Brand ID, into great communication encompassing the key emotional & functional benefits the brand.
Creating greater brand connect at rural and international market.
Excellence in Execution of Key Deliverable
THE RIGHT PERSON :
Post Graduate in Sales / Marketing with a work experience of 3 - 5 years experience in a Brand Management / Marketing role
Prior experience in agricultural marketing and rural marketing will be given preference.
A high degree of articulation would be preferred.
Should display a high degree of customer focus, business acumen and innovation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.