CEO at Agrilinks Technologies LLP
Views:2804 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Agrilinks Technologies LLP - Head - Quality (2-10 yrs)
A. Business Overview :
Problem - Fragmented Supply Chain of Fruits & Vegetables which involves multiple layers of middlemen, thereby, leading to information asymmetry, lower price realisation for the farmers and poor-quality produce reaching the end consumers at an artificially inflated price. The current structure of the supply chain is completely broken and would need complete overhauling starting from the communication aspects (demand and supply standardisation, specification matching, demand and supply forecasting, etc.) to the physical fulfilment aspects (warehousing/transportation, supply chain optimisation, use of cold chain logistics, QC processes, etc.) and allied aspects such as payments, credit solutions, etc. If you- re driven by the magnitude of the problems you work on, this problem will give you a continuous stream of motivation to keep going
Solution - Building a B2B Marketplace for Fresh Fruits and Vegetables with farmers, FPOs, bulk suppliers, etc. at the supply end and retailers, food service companies, processors, etc. at the demand end with full stack fulfilment capabilities
Founding Team - Although, we- re still building the founding team, the following guys incorporated the company
1. Shashank Shekhar - IIT Bombay, 2015 Batch (B.Tech.) - An ex-management consultant at Nomura where he was majorly involved in the engagements related to Food and Agribusiness.
2. Himanshu Solanki - IIT Bombay, 2015 Batch (B.Tech.) - He has experience of working at Jabong where he was working with their Data Science team. We intend to leverage data heavily to make every important decision for the company as well as improve efficiencies along the way
B. Job Description :
Responsibilities : Being one of the first employees, your responsibilities will be very dynamic but they will revolve around making sure the quality of the produce procured, handled and delivered is at an optimum level. Broadly, your job would include :
1. Conceptualising the Quality Control framework for fresh Fruits and Vegetables taking into account all the rejection and grading criteria at different levels of the supply chain
2. Designing the business processes for the Quality Control and training labour accordingly
3. Introducing innovative techniques to ensure quality preservation
1. Passion for improving the state of agriculture in India
2. Experience in Post Harvest Quality Management for Horticulture
3. Structured Thinking
4. Leadership Skills
5. Fun Attitude
Compensation & Location : The compensation will be a mix of some equity and salary component.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.