Lead TA at Agreeya Solutions
Views:165 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
AgreeYa - Director - Presales - IT Software Service - US Market (15-20 yrs)
AgreeYa is a global Microsoft Systems Integrator, and for the last 20+ years, we have delivered software, solutions, and services to clients in the core areas of social, mobile, analytics, and cloud. As Microsoft Gold Certified & Azure Everywhere partner, we are among the top 1% of partners that have access to Microsoft Business Investment Fund programs to assist our client base in their digital workplace initiatives. AgreeYa is named as top IT Services company along with most promising SharePoint Solution Provider. For more info, pls visit our website AgreeYa Solutions - Software | Solutions | Services
We are HQ in Folsom, CA with 1700+ professionals delivering services to over 500 customers from our 16 offices in 4 countries
Our clients include DELL, Merck, Verizon, Qualcomm, HP, JP Morgan Chase, Bed Bath & Beyond, US Army and State of CA. AgreeYa has implemented SharePoint, O365, Power BI, Azure, SQL Server, Teams, BizTalk, .Net, and Skype for Business amongst other Microsoft tools and technologies.
Our products QuickApps, Recovery Manager, Site Administrator, SocialXtend and BeatBlip are deployed at leading Fortune 500 companies and the public sector organizations across the country.
We are seeking Head of Presales, who will have ownership and responsibility for leading the Technical Pre-Sales activities providing architectural design expertise to account teams, business entities and partners that support the company's objectives in a fast-paced and dynamic market. You will be a technology and solutions evangelist responsible for developing winning and innovative IT and Network solution proposals in high value opportunities with our Enterprise and Government customers that incorporate both direct and indirect (partner) collaboration solutions.
Role & Responsibilities
- Knowledge and experience in handling end-to-end presales process
- Work with Sales, Practice, and Delivery Teams to prepare compelling response to customer presentations, responses, and collaterals
- Hands on experience with handling RFx
- Work on proposals and solutioning for small to large and complex deals
- Manage all key client requirements, requests, queries, changes etc. and maintain proper documentation to track these
- Provide support to sales teams, develop customer ready SOW and presentations for external customers.
- Ability to articulate & respond to RFP questions
- Contribute to and maintain database knowledge base archive of reusable proposals, references, and other preapproved, customer facing content
- Reporting and meeting internal and external deadlines
- Manage team
- Customer meeting participation as solution presentative covering AY solution portfolio
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Contribute to organization business strategy
Skills & Experience
- Presales work covering solutions areas.
- Proficiency with MS Word, MS excel, MS PowerPoint and other necessary skills to create and deliver impactful client presentations is a must
- Excellent communication with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Should have exp in dealing with US Customers
- Capable of performing tasks independently and results oriented
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills with attention to details
- Past experience of having worked with Microsoft or company with Microsoft Gold Partner/Microsoft Cloud Solution Partner is a definite plus