Associate Director at Bridge Talent
Views:821 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
AGM - Underwriting - Large Corporate - General Insurance Firm (12-17 yrs)
Recruiting a AGM Underwriting ( Large Corporates ) for a leading general insurance company.
Reporting to the Head of Technical, the role will involve :
1. Reviewing allocated large, complex or specialist cases and deliver underwriting decisions, in order to secure profitable business within the agreed risk appetite.
2. Providing advice and guidance to the production of new policy wordings or reviews of existing policy wordings to ensure policy documentation is current and accurate.
3. Leading, managing and developing an agreed portfolio of Accounts in order to maximise profitable revenue potential from new and renewal business and achieve agreed business targets.
4. Contributing to the wider development of effective business strategies, priorities and market propositions, drawing on own knowledge, understanding and interpretation of local markets, competitors and Accounts.
5. Actively engaging in the identification, prioritisation, negotiation and winning of new Account relationships in line with agreed business strategies and delegated authorities.
Ideal candidate will have a Degree in Engineering with 12 years plus experience in Underwriting Large Corporates within a GI company. This role is based in Chennai