Recruitment Professional at VIL India
Views:245 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
AGM - Treasury Operations - Infrastructure Industry (8-20 yrs)
The company is one of the most profitable and fastest growing player in the sector and has established long track record in infrastructure and water management projects.
The role is responsible to strategise and plan for corporate finance to support existing operations and growth of the company. This includes managing working capital funding & treasury operations namely investment of surplus funds, with a view to minimize cost of funds, maximizing returns, avoiding undue risks & losses as well as building robust financial system in line with corporate objectives and values.
- Lead Treasury functions including cash management, banking administration, collateral management operations, account analysis and Internal Audit remediation.
- Estimations of working capital requirements on quarterly and monthly basis
- Arranging working capital finance to fill the gaps
- Work closely with fund raising team and manage complex Cash Management, risk management & Insurance.
- Ensure all outputs that leave the team have adhered to agreed policies, procedures and controls.
- Proficient in budgeting, forecasting and planning.
- Good in cash management activities like cash management, forecasting, variance analysis & payment processing.
- Continuously seek to improve processes, systems and service standards and to implement best practice that reflects the needs of Treasury
- Ensure all risk incidents and quality control issues are logged in the appropriate manner in a timely process.
- Idea to transform existing and bring in new treasury projects using technology & digital platforms
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.