HR Consultant at Headspace HR
Views:280 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
AGM - Treasury - FMCG (7-15 yrs)
AGM -Treasury || Delhi||
- Possess managerial skills to drive initiatives and activities independent and influencing Leadership and cross functional stakeholders,
- Knowledge in IndAS, Financial reporting, M&A accounting and governance.
- Effective working knowledge in Treasury tools, recent trends, automation of treasury operations.
- The candidate should have a fair understanding of forex transactions a, operations, Inco Terms, RBI regulations, and accounting.
- Should have hands-on experience of managing Banks and Financial Institutions, increasing working capital limits, raising funds and alternative options of Funding.
- Role holder must have the potential to become future-ready to takeover alternative Finance roles within the company or anywhere in the group in next 3-4 years.
- The candidate should have the maturity and skillsets to manage large number of stakeholders and business partners within and outside the organization