Recruitment Head at The Grand Group - HR Provider
Views:115 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
AGM - Technical Training - Real Estate (10-15 yrs)
AGM - Learning
To lead all technical learning activities for the Group. This position will be responsible for designing and framing the Technical Learning philosophy of the Group and will have the overall responsibility of design, launch and implementation of all technical learning initiatives across the Group.
Education Qualifications: MBA in HR from a good institute
Work Experience: 10 to 15 yrs
Industry Preferred (If any): Real Estate, Infrastructure companies, IPCs
- To set up the Technical Learning vertical within the Group, including articulation of the philosophy, and launch and implementation of all technical learning initiatives across the Group
- To design, drive & implement a technical competency framework which will govern the growth & upskilling of core functions (Construction, Project Management, Design, Engineering, Procurement etc)
- To design, launch and implement Technical Flagship programs for various levels (entry level, managerial cadre, senior leadership cadre, architects etc) for the Group.
- To apply technical competency frameworks across all HR policies and Processes, creating linkages of competency driven approach to various HR processes so that growth of employees is linked to competency enhancements
- Standardise the hiring process of the organization linked to technical competencies identified across levels.
Soft Skills: The ideal candidate should have the ability to front end and lead conversations with the leadership group, should be a high energy go getter who is willing to roll up his/her sleeves to see all initiatives through. Possesses excellent communication skills and articulation skills and is able to work in a high pressure, diverse environment.