Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:67 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
AGM - SME - SAP PP/QM Implementation - Steel manufacturing Firm (15-25 yrs)
Position - AGM
Role - L3 Level of SAP PP/QM consultant
Location - Raigarh
Academic Qualifications - MCA, B. Tech / MBA., SAP Certified
Experience Profile : 15+ Yrs.
Reporting To SAP Delivery Head
Role Description : SME - SAP PP-QM
Primary Skills : SAP PP/QM, Implementation / Roll-out of SAP S/4 HANA
Responsibility - Expertise in SAP S/4 HANA Production Planning - Discrete Manufacturing, Repetitive Manufacturing Production Order Process, Planning Process - MRP, Sales and Operations Planning (SOP), MPS.
- Variant Configuration, SAP Batch Management, Serial Number Management
- PP/QM Configuration, Baseline Configuration
- Handling Unit Management in production (Packing of Inbound & Outbound delivery),
- Data Migration, Batch Jobs, Mass processing/SAP Query
- Worked on Global Rollout Projects with hands on in Template Design & Roll Out.
- Demonstrated ability to work across organizational regional and global boundaries, ability to multitask and manage multiple projects in a cross-divisional and cross-functional environment
- Ability to work independently, effectively coordinating multiple priorities in a dynamic and changing environment and also in a team-oriented, collaborative environment. Adapt and understand customer challenges, navigating from problem to resolution and communicating process and resolution effectively both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to interact comfortably with all levels of management and staff Strategic Application of Information Systems and business analysis.
- Experience in Manufacturing industry preferred
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- In depth and Excellent Business Process understanding of Planning Strategies, Material Requirement Planning.
- In depth and Excellent Knowledge of Master Data , Bill of Material , Routing , Production Version and other relevant master data of Production Planning Sound Understanding of PP-PI processes
- Excellent understanding of cross modular integration with MM/WM,FI-CO, SD, PM, and Cost
- Sound Knowledge of Business Process understanding of Planning , Inspection, Quality
Certificates and notification:
- Must have a strong, demonstrated commitment to customer service and be committed to a pro-active review of processes and procedures to continually enhance service quality, service delivery and support.
- Knowledge & Experience - SAP PP / QM SME with experience in end to end implementation can Review, analyse, and evaluate as-is business processes within the Demand to Supply work stream.
- Design to-be business processes based on best practices
- Support business users in delivery of end user training
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.