Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:2316 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AGM/Senior Manager - Solutions - Presales - Telecom Operator (8-13 yrs)
- Comfortable to Travel across Punjab and HP
- Must have experience in providing telecom solutions to Enterprise customers
- We are looking for a AGM /SM - Solutions (Presales) - with a leading mobile network operator based at Chandigarh.
Job Details :
Location : Mohali
Circle : Punjab
Grade : SM / AGM
CTC : As per the norm
Function : Pre-Sales
Department : Enterprise Business
Reports to : Enterprise Business Head(Circle)+Dotted line reporting to Head Pre-Sales at Corporate
- 8-12 years of experience and solution build using MPLS VPN, IPLC, PRI, M2M, 3G, GPRS and mobility value added services
- Hands-on Experience on managing Carrier/ enterprise networks and IT. Industry accepted Technology/ Product certifications like CCNA/CCNP/JCNA etc.
Education : B.E/ B.Tech
ROLE PURPOSE :
- To provide the technical, business development support to circle enterprise sales for integrated solutions using various technology platforms on Fixed line and Mobility Value added services across Voice/Data and Video communications.
Key accountabilities :
Achieve Revenue and OB Target :
- Help the Enterprise Sales team achieve the revenue and new order booking targets by promoting competitive (cost effective) best-fit solution permissible under regulation through understanding of customer needs and use of Bundling and Innovation across all the products and services which are supported under the Fixed line and Mobility platforms.
Providing Integrated Solutions :
- Understand wide product range and propose integrated solutions comprising of fixed line data, voice and mobility value added services
Business Development :
- Provide business development support for fixed line data and voice products to the Enterprise Sales team, proactively and reactively. In addition to driving new business in select towns/ areas, must also drive full exploitation of existing assets(mid mile& last mile) so as to leverage those assets.
Product differentiation :
- Achieve differentiation in the market by delivering value to the customer by way of modifying the available products to fit and exceed the customer requirements.
- Providing guidance to the Product/ Technology team in terms of new product development based on the customer/ market requirements.
Internal interfacing :
- Interface with the internal technical teams and other delivery teams for ensuring compliance to customer requirements. Maintain updated product reference documentation for Enterprise customers and team members.
Bid Management :
- Be the SPOC for all large fixed line services bids and RFPs for the Enterprise Sales team. To take care of technical, commercial, financial, legal and regulatory compliances for all bids.
- Adherence to Systems and Processes.
- Adherence to agreed upon S&P to ensure standardization in the way conducts the Enterprise Business.
- Increase market share and Brand visibility
- Ensure high C-SAT from the respective customers and be an ambassador for the brand in the Enterprise market in the respective circle.
- Participate in relevant industry forums and improve the brand visibility.
Providing market feedback :
- Provide feedback from the market on competition, products, new opportunities, operations etc to ensure that client builds and retains the edge in the Enterprise services market.
Product/ technical training :
- Train account management & service teams periodically on the products and new technologies.
People/Team Management :
- Mentoring/ Coaching to improve the Personal and functional effectiveness of the team.
- Reward and Recognition of the team members and maintain a high energy level
- Ensure the team is being reviewed on the existing capabilities and recommended for various skill enhancement programs as per the organization norms.
- Maintain the attrition levels as per the organization norms.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience :
- Should be comfortable with change and ambiguity given the dynamic business environment.
- Strong analytical & conceptual skills in revenue scenario planning
- Ability to communicate at multiple levels with both customers and colleagues
- Strategic thinker
- Creative & Out of the box approach
- Excellent Leadership & Team Handling skills
TYPICAL OUTPUTS :
Adherence to budgeted revenue and order booking plans, product innovation and differentiations, technical compliances to customer requirements, business case proposals and evaluations, customer interactions, customer satisfaction surveys, Enterprise Sales operations interactions, SPOC for customer solutions
FUNCTIONAL SKILLS :
Good Technical and domain knowledge across various telecom technologies and services
- Mobile Data solutioning
If the above role excites you, Kindly share your updated resume and latest photograph with the below mentioned details :
Current Location :
Relocate to Mohali :
Reason seeking relocation :
Family Set up ( Married /Kids/ Spouse Job) :
Ed Qualification ( Regular Graduate Degree) :
Is your MBA Regular Course ( Pls specify) :
Total Exp :
Are you ok with Travel and Client Facing Role :
Exp in ISP / Telecom Solutions for Corporates (Yrs) :
Hands-on Experience on managing Carrier/ enterprise networks ( Yes/ No), If Yes, Yrs pls :
Product certifications like CCNA/CCNP/JCNA etc.(Pls specify) :
Explain your current role briefly :
Current Geography you are covering :
Current Organization :
Current Desgn :
Reporting To :
Current CTC (Fixed + Variable) :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Min NP to be served ( Options available) :
We would appreciate some good references for this position who is eligible and looking for change, in case you decide not to go ahead with this opportunity.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.