AGM/Senior Manager - Human Resources - FMCG/eCommerce (9-15 yrs)
AGM/Sr. Manager-HR- FMCG E-Commerce
- The AGM/Sr. Manager HR is responsible for determining and providing leadership in developing and executing human resources strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of Talent Acquisition (Recruitment), Operations, succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, and compensation.
- The HR head provides strategic leadership by articulating Human Resource needs and plans to the executive management team, shareholders and to the board of directors.
- Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the firm's vision and business
- Responsible for implementation and monitoring of HR policies and procedures across the organization
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall org objectives.
- Collaborate with the leadership to identify issues and potential solutions specific to the business
- Work with the Management and leadership team to identify critical positions, pull together a recruitment plan to hire Hi Potential candidates for effective succession planning
- Develop comprehensive recruitment and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of org goals.
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefit plans that are competitive and cost effective for our client
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training and leadership development, compensation and benefits.
- Design, Develop, Implement and Monitoring of the entire Performance Management Process (Goal Setting to Appraisals) for the organization
- Responsible for ensuring that Appraisal discussions are completed on time
- Responsible for identifying and support in recruitment of candidates for specific biz units and functions in the office
- Responsible for conducting timely and ongoing Employee Engagement conversations. Follow through on feedback. Share issues with Biz leaders and managed for effective and timely solutions.
- Responsible for effective implementation of onboarding and offboarding / exit process
- Work with Head of Departments to identify skills and competency gaps, training solutions
- Other responsibilities related to HR initiatives as identified by the organization / management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.