Director at Xperia Executive Search LLP
Views:418 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
AGM/Senior Manager - Company Secretary & Compliance - Manufacturing - LLB (8-15 yrs)
- Qualified Company Secretary with 8+ Years PQE of experience and last 5+ years in listed entities
- Degree in law will be an added advantage
- Experience in handling Listed Manufacturing Company IS A MUST
- Expert knowledge of Corporate Law, Secretarial matters for listed Company, experience in manufacturing sector is preferred.
- Statutory Compliance reporting for listed Company including SEBI LODR, SEBI PIT and other SEBI Regulations (last 3- 4 years in listed entity is preferred)
- Preparing and monitoring statutory policies and implementing of various key amendment and statutory changes.
- Manage relationships and all issues relating to the Board of Directors and Shareholders, including convening Board, Committee and General Meetings;
- Proactively ensure statutory & legal compliances in companies- documentation, transactions & action to strategically liaise & successful resolve all ongoing developments in company.
- To handle all corporate and secretarial compliances for the corporate entity, including all filings with regulatory and government bodies
- To prepare necessary documents for calling, conducting, holding and documenting minutes of the Board, its committees and Members meetings
- To prepare Annual Report and ensure all AGM, Postal Ballot related compliance are done.
- To handle ESOP Schemes and related listing and trading issues.
- To handle insider trading approvals and disclosures required.
- To ensure good governance and assist in corporate activities like risk assessment, operating a vigil mechanism. POSH
- To ensure Quarterly, Half yearly and Annual Requirement are well planned in advance and ensure no delays or non-compliance
- To manage Corporate Social Responsibility including validating, selection and implementation of projects.
- To ensure required Disclosure under SEBI, ESOP, Listing Rules, Promoter Disclosures are planned in advance and complied within due dates.
- To prepare timeline and dash board for the applicable compliances and monthly review of the same with CS and CFO.
- To prepare and populating various changes and new requirements and the same are discussed with CS & CFO, Group Office and Other Group CS to comply the same.
- To update the CS CFO and other stakeholders on various due dates, key changes and deadlines in advance.
- To assisted in closing various compliances such as related party, MSME, DTP, Sub CO details. Ensure to be part of various discussions with Finance and Auditors to have a uniform view of stands in Accounts and Companies Act mode
- Update the Management and other Process Owners about amendments in applicable laws or new Laws applicable to the Company, Circulars issued by SEBI/Depositories/Exchanges from time to time along with action required to ensure compliances with the amended/new laws
- To collaborate with various teams for ensuring compliance of laws applicable to business operations
- To handle compliance & regulatory affairs, including inspections, compliance notices and enforcement of laws
- To ensure corporate governance requirements, compliance and reporting's required for an Overseas Material Subsidiary
- To manage compliance tool across 22 manufacturing locations and providing reports to Management and Board, as required.
- To monitor, discuss and ensure various amendments to compliances tool are done on time
- To ensure user changes and role assignments are done on time.
- To coordinate with tool service provided and resolve technical issues.
- To ensure quarterly audits and related issues are resolved on time.
Other Skills :
- Experience in Digital Board Meeting and handling digital board meeting tool preferred.
- Experience in handling E-AGM and E-Board Meetings is preferred.
- Experience in handling SEBI Insider Trading Tool and UPSI monitoring is preferred.
- Monitoring of Related Party Disclosures and Transactions is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Policy Development, Regulatory Compliance, Contract Negotiations Skills;