Senior Manager Recruitment at Strike-it-Rite Management Consultants (P) Ltd
Views:119 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
AGM - Secretarial - Manufacturing (12-15 yrs)
Desired profile and experience:
Looking for a qualified company secretary with working experience in a listed manufacturing entity with multiple businesses having a thorough knowledge of Companies Act, 2013 and rules made thereunder, SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015, SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations and other applicable SEBI Regulations.
Acumen, attitude and approach:
- Highly professional approach in respect of each area of work including drafting, interpretating and presentation of documents.
- Accurate and complete in approach and accomplishing all activities within the timelines
- Thorough knowledge of applicable laws and to keeping up to date on changes in law and ability to assess potential impact of changes in laws.
- Effective, efficient and systematic maintenance of all records in electronic and physical mode.
- Preparation of notice, agenda papers, assisting in conducting of Board meeting and its committees in accordance with the provision of the Companies Act, 2013 and Rules made thereunder and ensuring post meeting compliances, including preparation and finalization of minutes.
- Preparation and finalisation of notice of General Meetings; Directors Report, Corporate Governance Report and other documents to be annexed to the Directors Report. Assisting in proof reading and finalization of Annual Report.
- Preparation of Cue Sheet, e-voting arrangements, administrative and other logistics for smooth convening and conduct of the general meetings; preparation and circulation of minutes.
- Compliances with the provisions of the Companies Act including Rules made there including timely filing of all applicable with Ministry of Corporate Affairs and maintenance of statutory records and Registers required to be maintained under the Companies Act, 2013 and the Rules made thereunder.
- Ensuring timely Quarterly, Half-yearly, Annual & Event based compliances under SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations.
- Ensuring timely compliances under SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, SEBI (Substantial Acquisition and Takeover) Regulations, SEBI (Share Based Employees Benefits and Sweat Equity) Regulations, 2021 and all other applicable SEBI Regulations.
- Administer the Employee Stock Option Scheme including allotment of shares, other compliances; Corporate Action with Depositories, filing listing application with Stock Exchanges and obtain listing approvals, ESOP Perk Taxetc
- Opening of dividend account, funding within timelines, processing of dividend payment in co-ordination with RTA and Banker, printing of dividend warrants & dispatch, TDS calculation and other activities.
- Transfer of unclaimed dividend/shares/unclaimed amounts to Investor Education and Protection Fund Authority including circulation of reminder letters to shareholders.
- Attending to investor queries including claim of shares from IEPF Authorities.
- Keep updated with the latest changes in the Companies Act, 2013, SEBI Regulations and take appropriate action; review and oversee the existing systems to ensure compliance with the applicable Acts and Regulations.
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders i.e Registrar and share transfer agents, Secretarial Auditors, Statutory auditors etc
- Hands-on experience in software tools for Board meeting management, Compliance tools, compliance of SEBI (PIT) Regulations etc
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.