Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:778 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
AGM - SAP FICO Lead - Manufacturing/Pharma (12-15 yrs)
SAP FI/CO Consultant is responsible for the analysis, design, configuration & support of the finance and costing functions to meet the business needs of the company. Work closely with internal Finance team to deliver, maintain, and troubleshoot and enhance SAP FI/CO functionality.
- Provide specialist level functional and configuration knowledge in designing SAP solutions in the FICO modules of ECC 6 and SAP S/4 HANA.
- Conduct/participate in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs.
- Ensure compliance to existing, and development of required data and reporting standards.
- Ensure the integrity of the finance configuration of the SAP system.
- Support production configuration and assist in functional change requests. Conduct configuration changes to accommodate change requests and prototype activities.
- Support business implementations by sharing best practice configuration skills.
- Assist with responding to user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modeling.
- Demonstrate proof of concept & assist in training activities
- Perform initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality.
- Work with Service Desk to facilitate incident & problem resolution.
- Work with SAP to resolve software bugs.
- Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality and perform application research.
- Participate in release upgrade or new functionality / enhancement assessments and make recommendations.
- Perform break/fix analysis and recommend solutions for finance related processes.
- Develop functional specifications and works with BASIS and ABAP personnel resources to complete object development and testing
- Lead and coordinate the work of a small team
- Provide leadership in the development of functional skills in others through active knowledge sharing
- Understands and applies group company's methodologies and procedures
Required Candidate profile
- University degree/Graduate/Post Graduate
- Should have total experience of over 12 - 15 years experience
- Should have functional experience in Finance
- At least 8 - 10 years of SAP FICO experience
- At least 3 end to end implementations
- Candidates working with Chemical/Pharma or any process Manufacturing company or IT services or Big 4
- Should have experience in SAP S4 HANA implementation
- Should have exposure in Master Data, GL, AP, AR, Assets, Bank & Cash, Taxation COPA, Profit Centre Accounting, Periodic Closing , Material Ledger with Actual Costing, FICO integration with Other Module : SD, MM, PP, etc
- Should have done SAP integration with other financial system
- Ability to define, simplify, standardize processes and implement best practices
- Proactive thinking and ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Well organized, highly system and process-oriented approach
- Good business partner with customer orientation.
- Self-starter who can manage a range of competing priorities and projects.
- Ability to question status quo and bring in best in class practices.
- Ability to inspire and rally team around business objectives and excellence
- Candidates willing to relocate to Hyderabad may only apply
Perks and Benefits
- Best in the Industry