Team Leader-Recruitements and Businesses at Antal International
Views:310 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
AGM - Sales - Edible Oil/FMCG (8-13 yrs)
Responsible for the coordination of Sales and Distribution activities across the assigned region through team performance, development and controlling sales expenses. Effectively drives organizational strategy into ground level execution.
Responsibilities Business Objectives:
a. Responsible for achieving Primary and Secondary Sales targets across brand/pack for the assigned region in line with Sales Strategy.
b. Effectively drive distribution and availability across the region.
c. Forecasting and ensuring Stock availability across C&F / Distributors in line with defined MFS.
d. Establishing and managing budget and optimizing the trade spends as per budget.
e. Implementing credit policy and controls.
f. Develop the Go-To-Market strategy for the region in concurrence with the sales leadership.
g. Ensuring distributor health and investment as per plan and managing the distributor's business health and hygiene as per company norms.
h. Work closely with the National Modern Trade head to enhance channel cohesiveness complimenting each other.
i. Effectively motivate and manage the teams - driving productivity and ensure attrition within norms.
1. Develop the sales strategy in alignment with the senior sales leadership.
2. Accountable for sales and distribution objectives as per the Annual Business Plan.
3. Convert the business plan into executable action plan for the field team.
4. Market Growth Mapping to deliver to potential - Identify, Evaluate, prioritize opportunities and execute.
5. Study market to identify distribution restructuring needs and manage team ability to make changes.
6. Review market analysis to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules and discount rates.
7. Ensure implementation of field activities like sales promotions, launches, trade promotions, brand building activities and visibility.
8. Provide direction to the growth of the company products in the region by establishing better working relationships with distributors, colleagues and competition in the market place.
9. Drive forecast accuracy and sales planning and also plan for launch of new product variants.
10. Ensure effective management of trade schemes and delivery of incremental growths in his territory.
11. Ensure that the company's policies on all commercial, legal, statutory requirements are implemented and complied with.
12. Ensuring channelization of cross-functional resources and company investment into the region.
13. Oversee BG (Bank Guarantee) renewals and Full and Final settlement closure of distributors within a week of ceasing operations.
14. Ensure 100% AOG adherence, Botree Billing and SFA Usage.
15. Ensure pricing as per company norms.
16. Project the image of the company to all external associates in line with the vision and mission of the company.
17. Review and analyse business performance of his/her territories
- Primary, secondary volume and WOD report
- One-sheeter report - range selling (brand & pack), channel contribution, discount analysis, unbilled retailers
- SFA Usage report
18. Supervise and train the regional team and distributors to achieve sales target.
19. Responsible for recruitment, induction and training, deployment and development of all employees in the region to ensure optimal performance from them.
20. Set annual performance goals and monitor performance through periodic one-one and team meetings and provide constructive feedback to improve performance.
21. Ensure that the field team deliver the business objectives, thereby earning their variable incentive pay-outs.
22. Ensure employees remain motivated also through Rewards and Recognition initiatives and programs.
23. Responsible for solving the team's concerns and grievances while providing continuous support and counselling.
24. Mentor the first line/area manager team. Coach and develop direct reportees to enable them to be better mentors and coach for their front-line sales teams.
25. Report competition activities on a weekly basis.
26. Identifying evolving industry/market/competitive trends & patterns and devise actionable counter plans.
1. Responsible for managing the entire region for business excellence
2. Primary & Secondary Volumes
3. Distribution and distributor management
4. System and Process Adherence
5. People management
1. Volume Achievement as per ABP
2. Distribution Numbers as per ABP
3. Team Satisfaction scores
Experience: 10 to 13 years of experience
Qualification: MBA (Regular) in Tier 2 Institutions