AGM - Sales - Airport Service (8-15 yrs)
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - Sales & Marketing
Job Type - Permanent
Description - To architect a sales strategy across enterprise and mid-market sales. The person should be responsible for selling into new markets, strategizing next steps, negotiating complex deals and beating the competition in head to head opportunities
Client Details :
Our client is a listed organisation and is the leading player in the airport service aggregation ecosystem
- To prepare plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company's revenue goals.
- Assists in the development of the sales plan. Prepares forecasts and KPI reporting for the next level and upper management, for use in organisational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning.
- Land and expand (both hunting & farming); build process and funnel for top-down reach out, on boarding, activation, and expansion by evaluating opportunities in the markets.
- Develop new products and relevant strategic partnership with brands and partners for rendering services to the domestic & international market and expanding service scope globally while partnering with brands
- Strategic Business Development and Partnership Management at the Airport Eco system, this involves developing Lounge Network and other services that were offered as Loyalty solution to the Clients.
- Evangelise the product and personally help close large deals.
- Work collaboratively across teams - especially Technology, Finance and Operations.
- Establish the inbound lead requirements needed to meet the sales objectives.
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development.
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key stakeholder both externally and internally.
- Business Intelligence reporting (Tableau or MS Office) of business metrics, KPIs, financial performance, operations data etc.
- People Management - Lead cross-functional teams, performance management, preparing development & training plans, managing recruitment
- 8-15 years of Corporate/ enterprise sales experience preferably in payment/ banking/ loyalty segment and a track record of exceeding target.
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
Opportunity to work with the leading Airport service aggregator in the country
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Anshul Kumar on +91 124 452 5414.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.