Consulting Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:9444 Applications:387 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
AGM - Quality - Business Excellence/Transaction Quality - Healthcare Vertical - Black Belt - BPO (12-18 yrs)
AGM Quality- Black Belt Certified
Our client is a reputed BPO
Profile would require working in shifts that would end by 1/2 pm in the night
Key areas of responsibilities (KRAs)
- A brief overview of the job role includes the following work areas:
- Transactional Quality & allied responsibilities
- Client / Strategic Quality & related duties
- Continuous Improvement, Business Excellence & connected activities
- Manage portfolio of improvement / reengineering projects for the vertical
- Lead improvement/reengineering opportunity identification across vertical through strategic reviews/process mapping/metrics analysis, benchmarking, VOCs, etc
- Lead Capability building of the operations/support function teams in improvement methodologies
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for providing analysis support and guiding teams on improvement methodology
- Mentor and lead improvement projects
- Generate business impact through Improvement initiatives.
Desired skill sets
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong facilitation skills
- Customer facing and interaction abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to conduct end to end process mapping and managing process improvement/process re-engineering
- Ability to manage portfolio of improvement/reengineering projects
- Ability to develop process frameworks
- Sound knowledge of tools/technologies in ITES and support functions
- Work experience as Quality consultants will be an added advantage.
- Ability to train and conduct workshops
- Willingness to work in shifts even such as 5.30PM to 2.30AM IST with negligible work from home opportunity (based on dynamic business needs)
Desired qualifications (including certifications)
- Masters in Business Administration or any Post-graduation will be an advantage.
- Must have healthcare quality experience for at least 4-6 years
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt from reputed institutes/companies like ASQ, ISI, GE, Genpact or similar; with minimum 6 years of experience in the role of Quality at various levels. MBB training or certification would be an added advantage
- ISO 9001, COPC certifications / experience would be desirable
Desired years of experience - Around 10-20 years, with approx 5-10 years of BPO experience
- Candidates with stability preferred in terms of previous job changes
- Work experience in MNCs or reputed organizations will be an added advantage.
Internal Customers, if any
- Senior Management of the geography and client services
- Operations/support functions
External Customers, if any
Think Strategic & Drive results:
- Plan & forecast resources for optimal utilization of manpower.
- Mentoring managers in crisis management and administrative work and timely escalation of issues.
- Ensuring that the activities of training/refresher requirements for processing teams based on the error trends of individual teams.
- Coordinating with the client on process related issues and updates.
- Effective participation in Con. Calls pertaining to Subject, Quality and process improvements.
- Identifying and effective implementation of action plans on error reduction.
- Addressing the technical queries raised by the team.
- Identify key people and build good leaders and motivating team members.
- Interacting with management, and put forth queries/concerns of the team.
- Conducting team reviews, submitting progress reports of the team to the manager and conducting appraisals.
- Conducting regular team meetings, one on one coaching and feedback.
- Meeting internal process metrics (GIS, PI, HL, and Appraisal etc.).
- Preparing & sharing management views with the team.
Customer related : -
Keep abreast with the process of claims processing in the healthcare industry.
- Have thorough knowledge of the job.
- Have a good understanding of the performance SLAs and meet the SLAs.
- Understand all binding laws and regulations related to the project.
- Developing in-depth knowledge base among the team members relating to domain and process.
- Good communication skills, inter personal skills and excellent team handling skills.
- Facilitate a system of feedback on error; submit progress reports of the processors to reporting manager.
- Conduct individual performance reviews and propose the required action plan.
- Mentor & monitor action plans based on teams- error trends and help in effective implementation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.