Consulting Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:9044 Applications:378 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
AGM - Quality - Business Excellence/Transaction Quality - Healthcare Vertical - Black Belt - BPO (12-18 yrs)
AGM Quality- Black Belt Certified
Our client is a reputed BPO
Profile would require working in shifts that would end by 1/2 pm in the night
Key areas of responsibilities (KRAs)
- A brief overview of the job role includes the following work areas:
- Transactional Quality & allied responsibilities
- Client / Strategic Quality & related duties
- Continuous Improvement, Business Excellence & connected activities
- Manage portfolio of improvement / reengineering projects for the vertical
- Lead improvement/reengineering opportunity identification across vertical through strategic reviews/process mapping/metrics analysis, benchmarking, VOCs, etc
- Lead Capability building of the operations/support function teams in improvement methodologies
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for providing analysis support and guiding teams on improvement methodology
- Mentor and lead improvement projects
- Generate business impact through Improvement initiatives.
Desired skill sets
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong facilitation skills
- Customer facing and interaction abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to conduct end to end process mapping and managing process improvement/process re-engineering
- Ability to manage portfolio of improvement/reengineering projects
- Ability to develop process frameworks
- Sound knowledge of tools/technologies in ITES and support functions
- Work experience as Quality consultants will be an added advantage.
- Ability to train and conduct workshops
- Willingness to work in shifts even such as 5.30PM to 2.30AM IST with negligible work from home opportunity (based on dynamic business needs)
Desired qualifications (including certifications)
- Masters in Business Administration or any Post-graduation will be an advantage.
- Must have healthcare quality experience for at least 4-6 years
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt from reputed institutes/companies like ASQ, ISI, GE, Genpact or similar; with minimum 6 years of experience in the role of Quality at various levels. MBB training or certification would be an added advantage
- ISO 9001, COPC certifications / experience would be desirable
Desired years of experience - Around 10-20 years, with approx 5-10 years of BPO experience
- Candidates with stability preferred in terms of previous job changes
- Work experience in MNCs or reputed organizations will be an added advantage.
Internal Customers, if any
- Senior Management of the geography and client services
- Operations/support functions
External Customers, if any
Think Strategic & Drive results:
- Plan & forecast resources for optimal utilization of manpower.
- Mentoring managers in crisis management and administrative work and timely escalation of issues.
- Ensuring that the activities of training/refresher requirements for processing teams based on the error trends of individual teams.
- Coordinating with the client on process related issues and updates.
- Effective participation in Con. Calls pertaining to Subject, Quality and process improvements.
- Identifying and effective implementation of action plans on error reduction.
- Addressing the technical queries raised by the team.
- Identify key people and build good leaders and motivating team members.
- Interacting with management, and put forth queries/concerns of the team.
- Conducting team reviews, submitting progress reports of the team to the manager and conducting appraisals.
- Conducting regular team meetings, one on one coaching and feedback.
- Meeting internal process metrics (GIS, PI, HL, and Appraisal etc.).
- Preparing & sharing management views with the team.
Customer related : -
Keep abreast with the process of claims processing in the healthcare industry.
- Have thorough knowledge of the job.
- Have a good understanding of the performance SLAs and meet the SLAs.
- Understand all binding laws and regulations related to the project.
- Developing in-depth knowledge base among the team members relating to domain and process.
- Good communication skills, inter personal skills and excellent team handling skills.
- Facilitate a system of feedback on error; submit progress reports of the processors to reporting manager.
- Conduct individual performance reviews and propose the required action plan.
- Mentor & monitor action plans based on teams- error trends and help in effective implementation.