Consultant at Greenhill Consulting LLP
Views:102 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
AGM - Project Development - Energy Sector (8-12 yrs)
Role Requirements :
- B.E / B.Tech, MBA (Preferred)
- Experience- Within similar Industry/ Sector 8 to 12 years (additional 5 years, if no MBA) (past experience in energy sector preferred)
1. Having experience in carrying out Project Development activities for greenfield development of Renewable Energy projects
2. Should be able to manage end-to-end responsibilities of project development up to commissioning of the project after the PPA and associated documents are signed.
3. Should have hands-on experience in Land Acquisition related activities such as carrying our site feasibility studies, identifying most optimum site for project installation, understanding on the Land due diligence process, familiarity with land acquisition policy framework of major RE rich states including land-ceiling acts, conversion to non-agricultural use, forest land approval process etc.
4. Experience in managing various types of Permits, Licenses and Approvals (PLAs) required for setting up, construction and commissioning of an Renewable energy project
5. Should understand the prevailing policy framework pertaining to Connectivity (ISTS as well as on STU) and should be able to manage the entire approval process for obtaining grid connectivity and operationalize LTA.
6. Ability to work with various statutory agencies and ensure timely receipt of all relevant PLAs.
7. To finalize contracting arrangements with EPC and other contractors and finalize the most optimum contracting structure in consultation with Procurement, Project Finance and Legal departments
8. Ability to coordinate with Project Finance department as well as Lender's and their Advisors for timely project due diligence and disbursements.