Client Engagement Manager at upGrad Rekrut
Views:803 Applications:260 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
AGM - Product Marketing & Communication - Building Material Firm (7-10 yrs)
We have an urgent opening with one of the leading B2B Ecommerce - Building Material company
Job Location : Mumbai
CTC : 24 - 38 L incl 20% V
As our Product Marketing Manager, you will play a crucial role in developing and implementing marketing strategies to strengthen our market presence and drive our product adoption metrics. You will own all product marketing communication, new product launches, internal communications, as well as external communications and PR communications. We're looking for a highly strategic, creative, and analytical leader who can drive our products to new heights.
1. Product Marketing Strategy: Develop and execute comprehensive product marketing strategies that enhance visibility, drive growth, and set the direction for our product portfolio.
2. Product Launches: Oversee the launch of new products, managing cross-functional teams to ensure timely and impactful market entry.
3. Product Adoption Metrics: Track, analyze, and report on product adoption metrics; make data-driven recommendations to optimize product marketing strategies and drive growth.
4. Customer testimonials: plan, develop and implement across businesses
5. Internal Communications: Facilitate clear, consistent internal communication regarding product features, updates, and strategic initiatives.
6. External and PR Communications: Lead the development and execution of external communications and PR efforts to bolster our brand image, enhance product awareness, and strengthen customer relationships.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Masters degree in Marketing, Business Administration and a bachelor's degree in engineering
- Proven experience in a product marketing role, preferably in a B2B Technology SaaS based organizations preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical abilities and experience in using data to drive decision-making.
- Demonstrated experience in managing PR and in driving internal/external communications.
1. Familiarity with various marketing and analytics tools like google adwords, google analytics, moengage, salesforce, meta, google studio
2. Outstanding project management and organizational skills.
3. Exceptional leadership abilities with the capacity to work cross-functionally and inspire team members
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.